Bluetooth headset for Optimus one phone

guru_urug

iGoogle
I want to buy a low-price range bluetooth headset for my LG optimus one Budget is around 1k (+/- Rs400)
So tell me all the suggestions...since I have no idea of bluetooth headsets n Ive never used one I listen to music....so was thinking of the nokia bh-503. Then I checked some on flipkart and letsbuy. The nokia bh108 looks like a nice simple headset. I confused of whether I should buy the dual ear ones or the single ear ones. Also I checked a Plantronics headset. I liked the LED feature on it(for missed/incoming call)

My requirements are:
good/loud/clear sound.
music quality (a2dp)
features beside simple answer/reject (the more the better)
battery life (preferably charged by micro usb)
comfortable

pls reply....gonna buy next week

Dont expect to get great music quality with bluetooth headset until you are willing to increase your budget. Forum Members reported problems with Nokia+LG combo. Check xda p500 section, there are some threads related to that if I remember correctly. Have you checked the jabra headset available @letsbuy ?

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
Ok I checked the Lg optimus one xda thread and found some compatible models. they are....but I dont know the prices

jabra clipper
jabra 2050

nokia bh-600
nokia bh-503
nokia bh-200
nokia bh-604
nokia bh-101

plantronics explorer 360
plantronics Explorer 395
Plantronics Voyager 520
plantronics explorer 210

dell bh200

sony ericssons vh110
Sony DR-BT21G

To test the quality I borrowed my friends nokia BH213 and its works well wrt quality. But the buttons dont work that well. Also I cant play music on the headset.
So pls suggest me one under 1.5k with a2dp profile

Top Bottom