Blue screen error!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay4u

Broken In
hai guys, i am frequently getting a blue screen with a message "Page fault in non paged area" can anybody tel me wats wrong with my pc,wat should i do?

Netjunkie

In the zone
Can you post more details on when does this occur. What programs are you running? Did you upgrade your drivers recently?
You can generally see a "Stop Code" associated with such messages. Check out this link to know what they signify.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Can you post more details on when does this occur. What programs are you running? Did you upgrade your drivers recently?
You can generally see a "Stop Code" associated with such messages.

same question....

next i would suggest that try switching RAM modules... & change the windows Page file size & location...

OP
S

shay4u

Broken In
Netjunkie said:
You can generally see a "Stop Code" associated with such messages. Check out this link to know what they signify.
it usually occurs when i login or try to start an application. i have updated my graphics n sound driver. i hv changed my motherboard to intel 845glva,b4 i was using a chipset board of someother brand.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
I think there is some kind of corrupt-ness in ur system. Some kind of mismatch. Try installing the drivers again. If that doesn't work, format the system, save ur imp. files(first), and then reinstall everything.

OP
S

shay4u

Broken In
Ravi+ish said:
I think there is some kind of corrupt-ness in ur system. Some kind of mismatch. Try installing the drivers again. If that doesn't work, format the system, save ur imp. files(first), and then reinstall everything.
i hv formated the system n tried many times... but same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom