blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.

harperstan27

Right off the assembly line
I am using windows 7 home premium.Recently i started having problem with it.My system suddenly crashes ,showing a blue screen just for seconds.when my computer restarts it shows "windows had a unexpected error" and gives the following details:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8200828A
BCP3: 9F2D16BC
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

my system configuration is :amd athlon xp 2400+.chipset via km400,1gb ram.pls suggest some solution.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
your configuration is not enough for Win 7. it may pass the minimum system requirement test, but you should not be running it. Use win XP or Linux. If you want to run Win 7, upgrade to a dual core processor and/or graphics card

CA50

Cyborg Agent
First of all change the font. Second the problem may be due to RAM. not sure wait for other members input

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

your configuration is not enough for Win 7. it may pass the minimum system requirement test, but you should not be running it. Use win XP or Linux. If you want to run Win 7, upgrade to a dual core processor and/or graphics card

Yeah mate i was also thinking the same thing, VIA chipsets is not enough for windows 7, you will face such error in future.

parthbarot

In the zone
it seems RAM issue. Just check your RAM slots are fitted perfectly or not. Try removing and fix it again. Hope it works.

Otherwise you need to reinstall. I suggest to use winxp man. Its better then vista and 7 i think.

"(0xc0000005) = kernel mode exception;memory access violation"
put the xp cd in cd drive and run
sfc.exe /scannow
to replace any problematic system files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom