Blue Blue screen Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidayath7

Broken In
I have p4 with Biostar motherboard 1gb ram and 160 gb HDD system was running good i have newly installed Graphic Card of Sparkle GeForce FX 5200 after installing it am getting blue screen in every half an hour if i remove that it works fine and i have changed another graphic card but from that also same problem so wht can i do...? plz help me out of this problem......
Thanking you
Hidayath

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Is it BSOD? If it is so then boot up in safe-mode and uninstall the the drivers. Restart normally and reinstall the new ones from their website. It will work.

cybercool10

Tech Addict
^^^ Ok agreed !!

@OP : There should be a Error Description with STOP Codes [Given in hexes] , Note the Details along with the stop codes. This will help us in further Analysis of the issue.

Although in apparent situation it seems to be a result of a Recent Software update issue [In your case its the GFX Drivers].

So do note the Stop Codes if if occurs again.

OP
H

hidayath7

Broken In
Hello i cant take much detail of blue screen it comes and system gets restarted it was something like IRQ_......and i cant see more tell me how stop this

cybercool10

Tech Addict
Hello i cant take much detail of blue screen it comes and system gets restarted it was something like IRQ_......and i cant see more tell me how stop this

So we can get to the Root of the Problem only if we can Know what is causing the BSOD. And for that we need to disable the automatic restart in case of the BSOD.

For this .

Start -> Right Click on "My Computer" -> Properties -> Advanced -> Under "Startup and Recovery" click "Settings" -> Find "Automatic Restart" and Uncheck it. -> OK -> OK.

*www.chip.in/forums/download/file.php?id=447

Then Whenever the BSOD Occurs then Just Note Down the Stop Error Code given in Hexes and Post the Stop Code Here for us to help analyse it better.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^ If it's not possible to boot in xp then ???

For this try to bring up the boot options menu by pressing F8 and selecting "Disable Automatic Restart on system failure" and press enter twice....

@OP: If it's IRQL Error, then try removing any new hardware that you've just installed...

OP
H

hidayath7

Broken In
stop:0x0000008e(0x0000005,0x80522b8e,0xba50dad0,0x00000000) Hello this is the error am getting this error messages plz help me out of this problem. My MB is Biostar

OP
H

hidayath7

Broken In
So we can get to the Root of the Problem only if we can Know what is causing the BSOD. And for that we need to disable the automatic restart in case of the BSOD.

For this .

Start -> Right Click on "My Computer" -> Properties -> Advanced -> Under "Startup and Recovery" click "Settings" -> Find "Automatic Restart" and Uncheck it. -> OK -> OK.

Then Whenever the BSOD Occurs then Just Note Down the Stop Error Code given in Hexes and Post the Stop Code Here for us to help analyse it better.
stop:0x0000008e(0x0000005,0x80522b8e,0xba50dad0,0x 00000000) Hello this is the error am getting this error messages plz help me out of this problem. My MB is Biostar
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Is it BSOD? If it is so then boot up in safe-mode and uninstall the the drivers. Restart normally and reinstall the new ones from their website. It will work.
stop:0x0000008e(0x0000005,0x80522b8e,0xba50dad0,0x 00000000) Hello this is the error am getting this error messages plz help me out of this problem. My MB is Biostar
Posted again:

Last edited:
OP
H

hidayath7

Broken In
Posted again:

For this .

Last edited:

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
stop:0x0000008e(0x0000005,0x80522b8e,0xba50dad0,0x 00000000)
Not this one buddy, it should say something like "IRQL_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO" something like that msg with CAPS and has "_" in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom