Blood Rayne 2 releasing on October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildstyle

Broken In
Any guys remember BloodRayne that was even carried as a demo in the Digit CD? I ask this because it doesn't seem to be very popular. However , I throughly enjoyed that game. Always loved vampire or horror games, add to that a sexy lady in it. It also had a very Nazi feel to it.

Well, the developers are coming out with the sequel in October. DAMN GOOD! Rayne is sexier, stronger. The game has very improved graphics and some very cool moves like shooting while clutching a pole with her legs. It also has a mode similar to the Max Payne 'bullet-time' mode.

If anyone wants more info (including in-game screenshots and wallpapers) you can visit *www.bloodrayne2.com and register if you want access to the hot stuff :wink: :wink:

Obviously they are giving more attention to the erotic aspect this time, among other things. Rayne will be featuring in a coming issue of Playboy (and I don't need to explain what that means). They have also sold a movie franchise and a movie is in the making (w00t!)

You can catch the interview of the Ute Werner, the model who will be playing Rayne, at IGN.com or catch her pictures at the website.

I must say, "I am loving it!"

If there are any BloodRayne fans here, tell me.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Most people didn't like it coz first it was slightly on the adult side...
and second it required a very high-end graphics card the time it was released....

G

gxsaurav

NikhilVerma said:
and second it required a very high-end graphics card the time it was released....

No man, my friends played it on a GeForce4 M too fine, it required Hardware Tnl so that caused the hype that it requires a high end catrd. Although with Pixel Shader effects it was really gorgeous, and nothing on the adult side, where U found that

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Bloodrayne wasn't too well balanced. The last boss wasnt much of a challenge. Although any of u guys remember Dr.Bathory Menegele. I am sure nikhil was pointing to her and even though she wasnt among the final bosses,he was way too tuff to beat.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
gxsaurav said:
NikhilVerma said:

No man, my friends played it on a GeForce4 M too fine, it required Hardware Tnl so that caused the hype that it requires a high end catrd. Although with Pixel Shader effects it was really gorgeous, and nothing on the adult side, where U found that

I mean that at the time it was released it had a sys req relevant to Doom III at this time...
And the grapics aren't too brilliant .. So the sys reqs were higher than expected....

For the adult part ...
i can't play a game in which you can see a lady's half a** and moaning sounds... In front of my brother and parents....

G

gxsaurav

gamefreak14 said:
How did you play max payne 2 then....you must have ran away from those TV's...eh? :D :D :D :D :D

Nice one, thats it compleately true, imagine playing Bloodryane 2 in a TV insted of monitor :p

NikhilVerma

Padawan
gamefreak14 said:
How did you play max payne 2 then....you must have ran away from those TV's...eh? :D :D :D :D :D

It had occasional scenes only not like bloodrayne where you get to see her a** and listen to her moaning all the time...

G

gxsaurav

gamefreak14 said:
Forget games....what about regular TV? You know what they show on $ex and the city (HBO).

Belive me, $ex & the city is clean. nothing bad there

G

gxsaurav

ya, that is quite true, but depends on the mentality, now concentrate on the real thread

OP
W

Wildstyle

Broken In
Ya well BloodRayne was intended to have it's erotic contents. It was targeted at "adults"(though we know who actually plays 'em more :wink: ) and that policy has been proved by the way they are promoting the second release -- Playboy mag, real model and all. Check out the site guys, they have some really interesting videos there about all the girls who auditioned to appear as BloodRayne until the one called Ute Werner was chosen.

What's all the fuss about it being too sexual. Sure they were some overtly sexy references like the bouncing body parts etc but again, I have seen equally adult games. Anyone heard of Leisure Suit Larry, Duke Nukem, and yeah, even Max Payne 2? There's also WET-The Sexy Empire which is not available in India. The truth is, there are not too many games that are targeted for a mature audience and there's no harm having a few around. The puritan kiddies can always find a bunch of clean games.

BloodRayne sys requirements may have been high, but I was able to play it happily with a lower resolution, like 800x600 and don't remember any lags at all.

The story may not have been all that perfect in some people's opinion, but it did have some very intense action moments.

My favourite villain? The Butcheress :wink:

Jazzrulz

Broken In
blood rayne could have been a real cool game if the devlopers gave a little importance to gameplay and not on $ex appeal. The moves in the game were simply cool. The graphics wasnt anything great but acceptable. A little modifications could have made blood rayne a great success. BTW has the movie released?

OP
W

Wildstyle

Broken In
Brother, you haven't checked out Blood Rayne 2. It has more sexual content true, but it has terrific gameplay. Read some reviews, or better still, try out the trailers and in-game action videos.

www.BloodRayne2.com

You'll need to sign-up to get access to all the cool stuff inside.

Btw, can anyone fetch me the PB magazine's October issue? I'll pay you for it... it's got Rayne inside :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom