Blood Omen 2 Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No charges...............wiring means...............hey placed d cable and some of cutting and tapin type of thing..............

Call customer care................if u r from mumbai I can give you name of an agent and contact........else visit site and call customer care.......

b4 jumping to any solution
check wat matermunj says in post#6 in this thread

Hey Karan..............I tried with the path(version 2.0)
But it didn't change anything...........same old violet screen which scrolls with other 2-3 colors............like yellow,blue

Checked comments on Torrent page..............It seriously does have some probs..........sigh):

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey Karan..............I tried with the path(version 2.0)
But it didn't change anything...........same old violet screen which scrolls with other 2-3 colors............like yellow,blue

cud u pls little bit xplain what happens when u open the .exe of the game...:confused:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
cud u pls little bit xplain what happens when u open the .exe of the game...:confused:
sorry for accusing u dat u didn't visit d thrd...............actually after last post...............u were not replyin..........so I stopped visiting and didn't know u posted.......:D

I can't explain u d problem..........I better send u a screenshot...............
can u tell me how do I post an inline photo here??

if u r too curious check 4th post in this page

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I can't explain u d problem..........I better send u a screenshot...............
can u tell me how do I post an inline photo here??

Ya sure ....2 post a pic just upload the image in photobucket or imageshack site & here
there is a toolbar 2 insert picture on the same line where bold,italic, toolboxes r :D

if u r too curious check 4th post in this page

oh...so u have the same problem as commented...then files r corrupt..bullshit torrent
uploaders....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom