Blogger.com queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
I hav a blog at blogger.com where I post on various topics such as sports, education, literature, politics and any other thing dat interests me. Now my question is if I use Adsense, will I be kicked out on the pretext that I am tweaking my content too much intentionally?

And can I add Google sitesearch in my blog?

And finally I cant help wondering y is blogger.com offering us this gr8 service widout showin any ads!!! :eek:

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
The simple answer is that it is google.

Blogger is a service that is run by google. You will not be kicked because u modified ur template. U can add adsense and google site search to ur blog without violating anything.

OP
Generic Superhero

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
I was not referrin 2 modifyin my blog template. Actually my blog posts are about many different topics like sports, education, literature, politics,etc. I meant 2 ask if it is alright 2 write about too many topics. Because the ads are shown on the basis of the content of my posts. About adsense, in Digit mag it was once written dat one shud not play around wid his content 2 much.

And I know that it's Google. :wink: Anyway...

Edited: corrected a typo.
dat=that

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Ofcourse u can write on varied topics. Adsense doesn't put any restriction on the content of the page it is in (well, except for pr0n, i think). Go crazy with the content.
Well, I have never bought digit magazine so I don't know what exactly was mentioned about dataone and the admonition of them by digit.

Deep

Version 2.0
Generic Superhero said:
I was not referrin 2 modifyin my blog template. Actually my blog posts are about many different topics like sports, education, literature, politics,etc. I meant 2 ask if it is alright 2 write about too many topics. Because the ads are shown on the basis of the content of my posts. About adsense, in Digit mag it was once written dat one shud not play around wid his content 2 much.

And I know that it's Google. :wink: Anyway...

Edited: corrected a typo.
dat=that

There should not be any problem if you add more sections with content, there is no restrictions on that, afterall, it is your own site and you have right to put whatever you want (provided it comes under rules and regulation of google and adsense)

By saying, you should not play too much with content means, you should not spam with keywords..i.e. for example...the page should not have text like....

keyword1,keyword2,keyword3,keyword4 etc..

so that is called as playing too much with content...

this example might make you easy to understand..

Generic text with keywords: ipod, ipod shuffle, ipod 20 gb, mp3 players etc...

Apple introduced new range of Ipod shuffle today which will shake whole mp3 market again...till now no one has been able to make stylish players like ipods....

Ipods are available in 40gb, 20gb etc...

following is what i call as playing too much with content..

ipod,ipod shuffle,mp3 players,ipod 20gb, ipod 40gb

So I would suggest to earn more, you should stuff the keywords in the content in a smarter way :)

I hope you got the point here :)

cheers
Deep

Note: The text I have provided is just sample text for example..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom