Blinking of TFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
I recently brought a Samsung Syncmaster 2243NWX, 22" widescreen TFT.
From the past 1 week, I'm getting a strange problem. The screen automatically blinks continously for 12-15 times. After that the monitor gets turned off. Can anyone explain me the cause of this 'blinking'. Is it a hardware defect or 'some kind of Virus' ?(pardon my ignorance). I also have a GE Force 4400 MX graphics card installed to it?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well, its a h/w defect...

also jus make sure that the cord of the monitor wich goes in the CPU (from behind) is installed/plugged in tightly and firmly.. :) i. e check all wires/sords to/from the monitor to the CPU and mains.. :)

OP
M

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
Well, its a h/w defect...

also jus make sure that the cord of the monitor wich goes in the CPU (from behind) is installed/plugged in tightly and firmly.. :) i. e check all wires/sords to/from the monitor to the CPU and mains.. :)

thanQ 4 ur response.
All cables well checked. Yesterday, I also applied 'paste' on the graphics card. (to tackle overheating issues). but efforts were not fruitful.:-(

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ ooh i see.. :(

well, is ur LCD under warranty, plz get it checked for any defects..esle, b4 doin this, carry ur LCD to any of ur friend's house or to a cyber cafe nearby adn get it checked there on another system.. :) as this will confirm wat the problem is.. :)
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom