BlackBerry Z10 Thread

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi all,.....back again..!

I've purchased and installed "HUB++" app for setting up individual message/mail tone and individual LED colour notification"....Now Z10 has become more convenient with different notification color and tone for individual mails/sms.

Gmail and Hotmail support full-fledged "PUSH" for mails,other mails like yahoo,icloud,rediffmail need "Pull" with minimum of 15 mins,

Facebook and Twitter notifcations are really good and quick!

Again,browsing is good,crackberry.com has its own app "CB10" which works nicely!

E-mail has many advantages when compared to other platform,just for e.g have a look at this youtube video for comparison with iPhone 5: Blackberry Z10 vs iPhone 5 - Email Client Comparison - YouTube

Overall,a full fledged "Communicator" with breezy OS and next few updates should bring real POWER of "Zee10"

Share your views!

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,once again.....!

For old BB users,major difference is the SPEED.In older BBs you need to click menu to 'Get Images' and 'More All' for every mail for most of the time.But in Z10 if you keep your settings to download images
once,that's it-----Every Mail is downloaded fully with images in a 'breezy' way.[Remember,even in iPhone 5/iPad with 3G you need to download message by clicking again to get a full mail.]

Now,for additional features: NFC,HotSpot,Tether and secondary camera for Video Chat....more interesting features:

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/sshot-321-crop.png

LATEST UPDATE: BlackBerry 10.1 release was revised from this week as some complaints of missing features of BB10 are now being added. By May latest. (source: blackberry Leaks)

Blackberry is working with "PitchRocket",a remarkable innovation worth having it!

More to come................................! Share your views!

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
BlackBerry OS 10.1 Gets Fully Detailed Ahead of Its Official Release - Expected soon for Z10!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/blackberry-10-os.jpg

•Mnemonic Phone Dialing
•BlackBerry Mobile Voice System Support
•Keyboard Shortcuts
•BlackBerry Balance
•Word Prediction
•Type N Go
•Corporate Liable Feature
•Cross Domain Email Warnings
•Dark Theme Support
•Out-of-Box-Experience
•Smartcard Support

More to come........!

OP
Empirial

Empirial

Youngling
Blackberry Z10 is a lovely device but very steeply priced. Even the upcoming Q10 is gonna cost around 32-33k in India. Seems like only those with deep pockets can taste BB 10 OS. I think BB should launch an upper midrange phone with the following specs & price tag in India :

*3.8/4 inch QHD Display
*Blackberry 10 OS
*Snapdragon™ S4 Dual Core 1.2 Ghz CPU
*Adreno 305 GPU
*1GB RAM
*1MP FR & 6MP RR Camera with LED Flash
*8GB Internal Storage+MicroSD Slot
*1650 mAh Battery
*NFC etc...
*MRP 25990/-

oval_man

Journeyman
Dude,chepaer BB 10 is on the way..........,we'll have a chance to taste it ........R series! *i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp357/oval_man/rseries-bb10.jpg this image gives a clearer look at the design, specifically the QWERTY keyboard and the display (resolution of 720 x 720). Apparently the R-Series will hit the market in Q3/Q4 with a price between $300-$400 outright. Blackberry knows how to catch all! Enjoy!

OP
Empirial

Empirial

Youngling
Dude,chepaer BB 10 is on the way..........,we'll have a chance to taste it ........R series! *i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp357/oval_man/rseries-bb10.jpg this image gives a clearer look at the design, specifically the QWERTY keyboard and the display (resolution of 720 x 720). Apparently the R-Series will hit the market in Q3/Q4 with a price between $300-$400 outright. Blackberry knows how to catch all! Enjoy!

I mean to say Full Touch upper midrange device not qwerty.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Very happy with Z10,thanks to CB10 & HUB++

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_00000021.png

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Hey, can you post a screen shot of your app-drawer?

I checked out a Z10 at ezone last week and I couldnt make the leftmost column of icons display fully, in the sense that they were always only half visible...

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Sure!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_00000025.png *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_00000024.png

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_00000023.png *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_00000022.png

There are some good games are available,but I've not downloaded.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Thanks bud. Seems I was doing something wrong. The first column of the icons was only half visible, no matter what stupid gesture I tried to use to get them to appear. I even swiped left and right to no avail...

richartrick

Right off the assembly line
BlackBerry has launched the much-awaited Z10 in India, the first smartphone to run on the company’s latest BlackBerry 10 platform. The BlackBerry Z10 features a 4.2-inch 1280×768 pixel display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor from Qualcomm, 2GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p recording and a 2-megapixel camera on the front that can shoot videos in 720p resolution. It also has a microSD card slot and NFC chip too.

The biggest feature of the BlackBerry Z10, however, will be the BlackBerry 10 operating system, which holds the key to the company’s future. The operating system ushers in a completely new swipe-based user interface with the device having no buttons for UI. Yes, there are no home, menu or back keys. BlackBerry 10 brings new concepts of flow and hub, where users are not expected to exit from one app to check out another. Instead they can seamlessly “flow” from one app to another with a few swipes. The Hub is a single place where users can find all their messages across mail accounts, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and everywhere else. The concept is nice and is a different take on the notification center we are used to on iOS and Android.

Source : BlackBerry Z10 launched in India for Rs 43,490 | News & Video Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India

Awesome blackberry Z10 smart phone nice features, specification..........!

Julieanderson

Broken In
Re: BlackBerry Z10 launched in India for Rs 43,490

Anyone bored with this Z10 and want to swap with my butterfly?Please let me know.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Re: BlackBerry Z10 launched in India for Rs 43,490

Anyone bored with this Z10 and want to swap with my butterfly?Please let me know.

So you have a HTC butterfly, a Lumia 520 and think that only the Iphone 5 can cost over 40k and be justified. Trolling or :crazy: ?

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Got bored with Z10,realized one basic fact.......QWERTY pad is a must for a BlackBerry! then only it is BB....!

Saw Q10.....! very expensive (may be overpriced???!!)....Bought simple yet powerful Q5!.....

Now enjoying REAL BB with QWERTY!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0530-cropR.jpg

OP
Empirial

Empirial

Youngling
Got bored with Z10,realized one basic fact.......QWERTY pad is a must for a BlackBerry! then only it is BB....!

Saw Q10.....! very expensive (may be overpriced???!!)....Bought simple yet powerful Q5!.....

Now enjoying REAL BB with QWERTY!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0530-cropR.jpg

Congrats :)

Is it even worth buying BlackBerry? The company is downsizing, losing share value. Unbelievable that BlackBerry had more than 40% of the US mobile market and now it is only 4%!!

If the company goes down tech support will not be there for the phone. Their strategy of competing with Apple is failing. Z10 sales were not up to mark. And companies are letting employees get their own phones, so BlackBerry is even losing the corporate market.

BlackBerry losing strategy

Top Bottom