Black Ops Quick Save

OP
win32.tr0jan

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
Even checkpoints are'nt working!!If i quit the game,it starts the stage from the beginning.But If u continue to play after checkpoint,once u are dead,it loads from the checkpoint.Once u quit the game,u will have to play that stage from the start!
Any fixes?
And any multicore fixes?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Dont you get any error? Like this=
Error during
savegame-rename. Check
'saves/'quick.sav' for write
protect or disk full!"

Can you give more info?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Even if you saved the game.. you have to choose save and exit. Instead of just killing the game. If you don't.. you have to start from the beginning of the chapter. This is not something new to the CoD. Its been there for very long time. Engine limitation maybe.

OP
win32.tr0jan

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
Dont you get any error? Like this=
Error during
savegame-rename. Check
'saves/'quick.sav' for write
protect or disk full!"

Can you give more info?

I dont have a 'quick.sav' ...I completed Vorkuta 2 times and reached Op FlashPoint.But When I resume campaign,it starts with Vorkuta! But in Save folder I have .svg for Flashpoint.

Even if you saved the game.. you have to choose save and exit. Instead of just killing the game. If you don't.. you have to start from the beginning of the chapter. This is not something new to the CoD. Its been there for very long time. Engine limitation maybe.

I do that every time.But the next time you take the game,it says "The last time you closed COD may not be proper,do you want to run the game in safemode?"
:|

It happens when games are reverse ported from Consoles.

Does this mean I cannot save anything?

Any fixes,updates?
Or stage wise savegame download?

axes2t2

I am a cat
You have to do save and exit when you quit.

OFFTOPIC
If you are playing on the pc,how is the multiplayer?

OP
win32.tr0jan

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
You have to do save and exit when you quit.

OFFTOPIC
If you are playing on the pc,how is the multiplayer?

Applied some fixes,now i can load from Checkpoints.

No,did'nt try multiplayer yet.But heard it got lots of issues and lots of fixes for multiplayer.

mije

Right off the assembly line
Where did you get the fix for loading the game from the checkpoints? Can you give me the URL?

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
I did not face any prob while playing this game . I downloaded this game from net & i played it with my on-board graphics, Now i am playing it with my new graphic card which is mention in my siggy. Now i get rich details with my card . And now the game is looked more realistic ,even the written letters on the guns are looking very pretty.:grin:

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Wait till today i will give u the direct torrent link ,currently I am in my office.so please wait
send me Ur email id

primates sling poo

I have done much searching on this subject. The solution is to FIRST hit "Resume Game" and then hit "ESC". Then hit "Resume Game" again. When the game starts , it will resume from your "last check point"...and NOT from the beginning of the mission. I hope this helps resolves everyone's problem with this issue, as it did mine. :razz:

primates sling poo

I would like to clarify my prior post. First left click on CAMPAIGN. It will take you to RESUME GAME. DO NOT click on either yes or no...just hit ESC!!! Then click RESUME game again...and left click on YES!!! It will take you to your last CHECK POINT...and not restart you at the beginning of the mission. :lol:

Top Bottom