[For Sale] Biostar ta990fxe

veera_champ

Journeyman
* Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: BIOSTAR TA990FXE

* Expected Price: Rs 6500 with Shipping

* Time of Purchase: July 2012

* Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 16 Months of burn warranty and 28 months of standard warranty

* Reason for Sale: upgrading.

* Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

* Product Condition: Working perfectly in a very good condition

* Accessories Included: all the stuff came with the Box

Note : Product was RMA'ed and replaced by new one in January, 2013
RMA'ed through the retailer so he didn't gave me any receipt for that

2013-03-10-029.jpg2013-03-10-030.jpg2013-03-10-032.jpgMy Bill copy.jpg

Last edited:
OP
veera_champ

veera_champ

Journeyman
What version is the motherboard given to you that came after it went to RMA. Latest is Version 5.0.That's why...
really don't know man trust me i was a noob when i purchase that rig and i don't know how RMA that thing. thats why i did through the shopkeeper believe me, he charged 1k bucks also to give it. finally what i know is the board which i sent was in full color of cherrish red and i received ver5.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
really don't know man trust me i was a noob when i purchase that rig and i don't know how RMA that thing. thats why i did through the shopkeeper believe me, he charged 1k bucks also to give it. finally what i know is the board which i sent was in full color of cherrish red and i received ver5.

Can we exchange our motherboards man I mean I have an Asus M5A97 R2.0 motherboard bought in April/2013 which is currently priced at 7.8k in open market but it can be sold for 6.5k with 31 months warranty still pending. What do you say? I also have an AMD FX 8320 for Rs.7.5k also bought in April/2013, which is listed in erodov and techenclave forums where my thread is titled as "Sale of Asus M5A97 R2.0 & AMD FX 8320 @ 13.5k".OK. Please go through it and reply asap.OK.

Last edited:
OP
veera_champ

veera_champ

Journeyman
Can we exchange our motherboards man I mean I have an Asus M5A97 R2.0 motherboard bought in April/2013 which is currently priced at 7.8k in open market but it can be sold for 6.5k with 31 months warranty still pending. What do you say? I also have an AMD FX 8320 for Rs.7.5k also bought in April/2013, which is listed in erodov and techenclave forums where my thread is titled as "Sale of Asus M5A97 R2.0 & AMD FX 8320 @ 13.5k".OK. Please go through it and reply asap.OK.

nope i am really very sorry brother
I am thinking to get SABERTOOTH or any better 990 chipset
thanks for your offer.
for your board check out the new prices the new one available for 6.5k bro

Top Bottom