BioShock or BioShock 2?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I thought of playing BioShock. For the first time, yep. After playing Dishonored and hearing it was similar to BioShock. Heard it was one of the best games back in the day and it still is, some say. Which game would be great to play first? I don't care about the story. I don't know anything about how dumbed down BioShock 2 was or how awesome it was as I haven't played any game.

So, which is better?

rock2702

Padawan
Played bioshock back in 2008.Was really an awesome game,all the eerie stuff and the sounds were minblowing.Havent played bioshock 2 though.I say u start with 1.

gameranand

Living to Play
I have played both the games. Gameplay wise Bioshock 2 has some new additions but overall Bioshock was better for me. My suggestion would be to play both the games.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I have played both the games. Gameplay wise Bioshock 2 has some new additions but overall Bioshock was better for me. My suggestion would be to play both the games.

Is BioShock >>>>>> BioShock 2? Or BioShock > BioShock 2? Because I want some new things and story-wise, which's better?

gameranand

Living to Play
Story wise Bioshock is much better. As for gameplay Bioshock 2 is not a improvement by leaps and bounds you see, there are some new features like you can use gun and power simultaneously and in Bioshock you can use only one at a time. :)

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Started with BioShock 1. Man, what a game. I don't know why I didn't play it back then, maybe 'cause Crysis overshadowed it. :D

But damn this game's awesome. And.... for me, I didn't find it being similar to Dishonored. IDK how people find it similar, but it's awesome. Last boss fight now and I'll start with Bio 2.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm...The timing is kinda same. Steampunk city underwater and all, thats why people find it similar to dishonored. :)

Top Bottom