Bioshock: Infinite

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
yes.. we will not get the game on 26th from FK.. At most they will start shipping on 26th and the lucky buyer who lived nearby FK offices, may get it on the same day. Not so luck for me :(

rahulkadukar

Broken In
The day Flipkart understands the meaning of pre-order will be the day when the Forever Alone guy won't be alone. I seriously think we should try and do something about Flipkart delivering games on time.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
pre ordered on fk.

Then better finish off the Industrial Puzzle before tomorrow or you wont get your DLC items

The day Flipkart understands the meaning of pre-order will be the day when the Forever Alone guy won't be alone. I seriously think we should try and do something about Flipkart delivering games on time.

Flipkart can't do anything mahn, Flipkart and other game shops get the CD the previous day late night, so they send on 26th

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Holy ****.. I totally forgot about that. Left it half done.

Do it quick
guide - Industrial Revolution Puzzle Solutions - BioShock Infinite Wiki Guide - IGN

Got the email from flipkart
they will ship it from Mumbai starting tomorrow, since 27th is a holiday they said it might take 1-3 days to be delivered, i Might get it on 27th/28th then :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Eurogamer - 10/10
Destructoid – 10/10
Game Informer – 10/10
Polygon – 10/10
IGN – 9.4/10
Joystiq – 5/5
OXM – 9/10
CVG – 9.1/10
RPS – no score
Digital Spy – 5/5
PC Gamer – 91/100
Godisageek – 9/10
Shopto – no score
NAG Online – 94/100
Nave360 – 8/10
Lazygamer.net – 96/100
Gameslife – 5/5
Shacknews – no score
El33tonline – 5/5
GameTrailers – 9.4/10
Gamesvillage – 8.7/10
HardGame2 – 10/10

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OT:

GTA 5(if no PC Ed) Please regard it as the worst game of the year :), other than bioshock infinite i dont think any major game is coming this year which deserves a GOTY(Who knows maybe watch dogs,COH 2 & Saints row 4) might need one :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
For nvidia user , download beta driver 314.22 that increase upto 40% performance for this game :)

OT:

GTA 5(if no PC Ed) Please regard it as the worst game of the year :), other than bioshock infinite i dont think any major game is coming this year which deserves a GOTY(Who knows maybe watch dogs,COH 2 & Saints row 4) might need one :)

LAst of us , beyond two souls , Rome 2 and many others !

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
OT:

Metro Last Light is a must buy for me.

Top Bottom