Bill Gates to retire this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
After retiring, Gates will remain chairman of the Microsoft board of directors and its largest shareholder.

Still, Gates's bespectacled nerdish visage is an integral part of Microsoft's image and his departure is symbolic, according to analysts.
*infotech.indiatimes.com/News/Softw...s_to_retire_this_week/articleshow/3155543.cms

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Ah finally !!!!
Lets hope something from this stalwart who introduced computers to the masses.
Happy retirement....Sir...

Goodbye Microsoft.
Bill Gates was THE man behind all success of Microsoft.

Since Bill went away as CEO, Microsoft became Micro$oft.

Now retiring means a REAL goodbye to the good old happy and prospering Microsoft everyone of us once knew.

Happy Retirement Sir!

coolbuddy

MeSmEriZeR
dont worry guys v vil take care of microsoft...

miss u sir......no other man revolutionize as lik u..

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
*Raises a glass full of single malt* To Bill, The man who revolutionized personal computing.
Long live the King.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i cant imagine that fool steve ballmer to take charge...oh then ms will become a circus....

On topic...

He is the man, whose vision made us to enter into this world of computer and technology...

He is a LEGEND....!

New

Padawan
Hats off to you Billy Sir for your excellent achievement in the personal computing.Happy retirement:)

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Sir William Henry Gates III - Hats off to you. You changed my mind and my passion beyond words. Thanks Sir. I continue to be your fan.

praka123

left this forum longback
he is a monopolist besides people revering him :| after almost 2 decades we havent yet freed from his corporation's products like Window$ ,office etc .window$ being the current monopoly ,software devels are concentrating on this platform ,underestimating the power of other platforms especially Free Open Source Software or Swathanthra Software :)

Last edited by a moderator:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Now that he will be retired, He can devote more time and money for improving healthcare worldwide with the help of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

May he achieve the same success like he did with MS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom