Bill Gates Recommends Ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
STFU we are Open guys and have our own Pride atleast we do not priate s/w like you pride Windows user..
I dont understand how a reputed member like you can make such a comment.
You are having pride in making fun of another person? in this case bill gates....
what if I do that same thing for open source guys? how will you take it?
~Image Removed~
I can also say something like this
"Canonical was not up to the mark with marketing of ubuntu. so they requested Bill Gates for recomendation. and thats the reason why he recomended it.. "

Think about it.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^u and praka share similar attitude :rolleyes:

btw the comment by dark star was not good :mad: not if u take it in a satirical way :!:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^atleast u can keep ur cool, its chit chat, things are bound to happen.
Human do mistakes, and while writing the probability of misinterpretation increases.

the similarity lies in the outburst of anger and reaction to provoking.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^atleast u can keep ur cool, its chit chat, things are bound to happen.
Human do mistakes, and while writing the probability of misinterpretation increases.

the similarity lies in the outburst of anger and reaction to provoking.

no this is happening from a long time.... making a simple thread into a warzone.. this was not the case a few years ago.. there is absolutely no peace at all here.. how can one keep cool when few senior member write insulting posts continuously? I came back to digit thinking that everything had settled.. its still the same if not worse.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah, you know what ! we are progressing(not really) with technology.
The shadow of western culture is clearly evident. Even a kindergarten kid is talking too much of his age.
No wonder we feel that forum is not what it used to be. We can't expect the time to reverse back. But in our own benefit we can simply ignore the things. Take the best out of worst.

And if indeed anything looks bad, the report the post:)

Pat

Beyond Smart
STFU we are Open guys and have our own Pride atleast we do not priate s/w like you pride Windows user..

I know PS is a great tool ..Gimp can't match all its features.. But how many of you ready to shell 30k on PS ? any one ?

Lol! Darky dude..Seems like you are having a bad day ;)

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Sorry guys ! I aplogize .. I am extremely sorry for that.. Won't do that again ! :(

@ Pat yep had a bad day :p:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom