Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to Appear At the 'D: All Things Digital' Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Press Release
Source: Dow Jones & Company​

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to Make Historic Joint Appearance At the Fifth Annual 'D: All Things Digital' Conference
Tuesday February 20, 11:29 am ET

NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2007 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Apple, Inc. CEO Steve Jobs and Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates, the seminal figures in the development of the personal computer, will make a rare joint appearance at The Wall Street Journal's ``D: All Things Digital'' conference this year. The two men will jointly discuss the history and future of the digital revolution in an unrehearsed, unscripted, onstage conversation on May 30 with D co-producers Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher.

Both executives have made multiple individual appearances at the conference, which will celebrate its fifth anniversary this year, and is known as D5. But this will be their first joint session at D, and a highly unusual event.

Read more...

This has got to be interesting. :D

borg

In the zone
hmmm...this should be interesting. Last time we saw both together in public was at Macworld 1997. Even then, Gates was on Video uplink & physically at Macworld.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It is not 'MAC', but 'Mac' - short for 'Macintosh'. :)

*i155.photobucket.com/albums/s311/ecq200/billsteve_1.jpg

There are more here.

Look like long lost buddies, don't they! :D

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I am extremely sorry for a little bit of misinformation. This conference hasn't happened yet. It is supposed to take place on May 30, 2007 - that is, today.

I don't know what the photograph in the previous post is about. Does not look Photoshopped to me. I am confused. :confused:

BTW, this conference is actually not going to happen in peace or anything. This is an all out cold war. Questions will be pitched forth to both Jobs and Gates and they will have to defend their companies. I bet this is gonna be interesting stuff. Stay tuned, I'll bring the report on it later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom