Bike with good mileage for daily use

rkumbhar

Broken In
Hello,
I want to buy a bike with a good mileage.
I stay in Dombivili and work at Vashi.
So total up and down distance is 50 km. The total journey is on highway.

My requirements are:
1. Bike with a good mileage.
2. Bike with a good/decent look.

I did some research and friends suggested these 2 bikes.
1. Pulsar 135 cc
2. Honda Twister

How are these bikes, though first choice could be Honda twister gives 70kmpl acc to company. Public feedbacks say that it has a poor performance on highways like skidding off frequently due to low weight of bike. Is that true?
Anybody here have faced that?

Pulsar is no doubt a good choice but it gives avg of 55-60kmpl.

What you guys suggest? I am open to other bikes too.

Regards

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Honda twister is not a highway bike and the default tires given to it is good but not meant for knee touching cornering..

If you are looking for highway runs, then i dont think CB Twister aint a better option. However its a good city commuter with excellent mileage..

It's just my personal view, not to start a debate, but personally I would always suggest to stay away from Bajaj product due to built quality and poor spare parts quality which would effect your peace of mind in long term reliability..

Do you like Yamaha Gladiator ??

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Go for Yamaha SS125. It's suitable for both highways and city riding. Pulsar 135 has hard seats, your bum will get pain on long travels. Twister is also made for city riding.

mynk

Broken In
yamaha gladiator and ss 125 are a good option ,but you can also look for passion pro..it is good in mileage and looks too..

Shah

Cyborg Agent
@OP: Wait for a couple of weeks. Bajaj is going to launch the next gen discover in june.

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
Hello,
I want to buy a bike with a good mileage.
I stay in Dombivili and work at Vashi.
So total up and down distance is 50 km. The total journey is on highway.

My requirements are:
1. Bike with a good mileage.
2. Bike with a good/decent look.

I did some research and friends suggested these 2 bikes.
1. Pulsar 135 cc
2. Honda Twister

How are these bikes, though first choice could be Honda twister gives 70kmpl acc to company. Public feedbacks say that it has a poor performance on highways like skidding off frequently due to low weight of bike. Is that true?
Anybody here have faced that?

Pulsar is no doubt a good choice but it gives avg of 55-60kmpl.

What you guys suggest? I am open to other bikes too.

Regards

Buy yo bike dude and youll be the happiest man on earth..... petrol prices are too high!!! and yo bike gives 70km/recharge!!!! njoi!!!

Top Bottom