Big TV not compromising with quality!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I just got off the phone with a Big TV correspondent from Reliance. I asked them how Big TV was going to be like whenever it entered the markets, and I was told by the said Big TV official that Reliance is not going to compromise with the quality Big TV would offer.

They told me that the current DTH players like DishTV India and Tata Sky have given their customers nothing but promises that have turned out to be false, and people are not getting the promised DVD like picture quality and CD like sound quality. But Big TV is set to change all that forever. The thing is, Big TV does not want to put its consumers in a bad spot when they buy Big TV, and therefore Big TV plans on giving them their money’s worth.

Be prepared to read the astonishing further, because this was what I was told, Big TV is making all efforts to have DVD like picture AND SOUND quality! This would mean the “ultimate” viewing experience since people will not have any problems at all with the viewing and hearing. The person also let me know that this is a very real promise and Reliance is working at full throttle to ensure this happens.

Lets hope for the best! and while we’re at it, make sure you visit SaveOnDish’s Big TV forum for all the latest news, reviews and updates on Reliance Big TV, thanks!

the good thing is .. many DTH providers like dishtv/tatasky etc have been saying that they provide DVD quality picture....and CD quality audio..
but wht we get at the end ??? a slighlty better quality ( p.s i have both dish and local cable connection and to say the truth .. there isnt so much worthy difference... )
but this is all set to change when big tv read.. reliance DTH service.. get launches...

source :*www.saveondish.com/big-tv-not-compromising-with-quality/

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hope they also support wide screen television...

dishtv has option for wide screen but nothing happens een if switched on...liars..

shashank_re

In the zone
Comeon dude if you call BigTV CCare and ask obviously they are going to boast off! Whats there in that? You call TataSky and even they will say their technology is world class, best, extraordinary, unbeatable etc!

Widescreen format should be provided by broadcaster itself like starsports or wahtever channel.BigTV itself cannot telecast in widescreen format.Same with HD also.

And just for an info Reliance has also started IPTV:
*www.rcom.co.in/iptv/index.html

Cost:
STB : Rs.4000
STB with 80GB HDD and DVR functions : Rs.6500
Monthly cost Rs.350
At present available only in Mumbai and has only 100Channels.No details on the list of channels.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
no this is particuly special when they are starting with mpeg4 format.. in the first place nad also ability to use ur existing STB to big tv..

this is great since they made it very clear that they wanted to give best quality with comparing ith existing DTH .. saying that ...." present DTH players promise DVD video , CD audio when they ar not providing it ... "
so this is going to be intersting as DTH users are mostly geeks/movie lovers... and when a promise like this is on air , many will shift to BIGTV , and added to the function that u can use existing stb is a boon...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ya me tooo... how stupid i rrecharged my dishtv for 6 months days b4....

so i would have no shifting to any DTH for the next 6 months.. i think @ 6 month time bluemagic/big tv / reliance dth woud have riped and would have done everything to keep up in the race...

that time i will change..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom