Big phone Bigger phone BIGGEST phones

$hadow

Geek in making
Every new day we saw a phone being launched and with that a new screen size.
A few years back when basic phones were in trend no one would have thought about some thing like this. Iphone size was also a very practible one than came Samsung and with it came some different sizes followed by others as well( correct me if I am wrong). When S3 came out it was massive (as stated by reviewers) but about a year there after 5 inch become a benchmark and now Xperia Z Ultra with a really massive 6.44 inch now the question arises is that how practicable is a display size. In my words definitely 6.44 is not. Do throw some comments on this but please do not overthrow me :-D

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Even a 5 inch phone sometimes feels odd while holding durning a call and now this big one is a completely impractible one.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Not just the screen size, I don't want slim phones, not comfortable to hold and gives a fragile feeling. They need not be bulky, but a little bulkiness will do. I now use Moto Defy+ which is very comfortable to hold.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Not just the screen size, I don't want slim phones, not comfortable to hold and gives a fragile feeling. They need not be bulky, but a little bulkiness will do. I now use Moto Defy+ which is very comfortable to hold.
But phones with big screen and slim profile feels to be breaking down ever moment. My big bro has note2 and he always fears it so he changed to xperia z and now he is feeling a bit on the heavier size. So there is certain need to find the sweet spot between bulk and screen. Just like what Iphone has but it is still on the smaller size.

ashs1

Padawan
anything bigger than 4.5 inch is rather uncomfortable to hold & also feels awkward while using it for calling.. -__-
+1 to Xperia L/iphone 4s & -1 to those massive ugly galaxy mega & similar phones.

Hrishi

anything bigger than 4.5 inch is rather uncomfortable to hold & also feels awkward while using it for calling.. -__-
+1 to Xperia L/iphone 4s & -1 to those massive ugly galaxy mega & similar phones.

I feel pity for guys whom I see holding a phablet for long calls.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
and with increasing processor and other components, it is getting hot..
so mini fans.
then mini liquid cooling in a phone,
then a mini ac in a phone

Top Bottom