BEWARE : TATA Indicom Broadband Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badshah

Right off the assembly line
All TATA Indicom broadband users,

Please check your usage details for 13th and 20th December, there has been wrong amount debits has been happening bcoz of their system problem.

On 13th morning it was showing log out time of evening 5.30pm & amount was debited calculating the usage time. THIS WAS LIVE PROOF, Immediately I made complaint to the customer care, also spoke with nodal officer over phone on monday. my amount was reverted after 4-5 days and I was told that this wont be happening again.

but this happened yesterday again and i forgot to check & complain yesterday itself. I have made complaint today and I dont know whether my amt will be reverted or not.

same thing had happened in september and bcoz of insufficient balance in my a/c due to that wrong debit, I lost my 1 month validity. they did not believe my complaint and no amount was refunded nor the validity.

IF YOU DON'T CHECK YOUR USAGE DETAILS EVERYDAY, YOU WILL BE AT THE LOSS BECAUSE OF THEIR SYSTEM PROBLEMS.

red_devil

Back!
^ haven't u read that post ?? it says "I" everywhere....so that would mean hes speaking from his personal opinion ryt, Mr. Helping Guy ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom