[Views] Beware of Lynx-India.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Here's the thing. Irrespective of how good or bad a dealer is, his primary motive is sales and profit. There will be some blokes defending their dealer's/product's honour because they are blinded as they were (what should I say it) verbally seduced. People say so-and-so is technically sound and all, but his primary objective is sales. END OF STORY.

He will advice you what he (OR ANYONE) wants to sell (reasons are many of which are irrelevant to us). You did research and yet you listened to a dealer. Its making an impression that you did have doubts about your own research, or else your decision would have been final.

SUPPORT is also a responsibility if you are making sales, just saying.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
1. When I asked him for Seagate HDD he said.."Seagate is crap go for WD.."
I agree with Amarbir on this :))

he reminds me dealer of cassette world in LT Road :lol:
Yes In a way it was my fault...Usually I never listen to a dealer once I made my mind but somehow I got confused as My friend was excited by the fact the it has pre installed HDD....and when The box said that it can play 1080 content then I thought that its not a bad deal anyway...as I assumed that it will serve the purpose...but sadly it never did..

Buddy did u read a review on the same device u bought?
Amarbir is a dealer like others & they need a wealthy business....:))
so this lies are very minute part of their business...

whenever u go for a purchase do a lot of research on that.
bcoz u know very well what happens when a person goes for a HD TV (1080)
doesnt knw whats HD-Ready & FullHD....

though some dealers r good & tell u the truth...
I buy all my electro stuff from prime & believe that they dont misguide...:cool:

OP
static_x

static_x

In the zone
I agree with Amarbir on this :))

he reminds me dealer of cassette world in LT Road :lol:

Buddy did u read a review on the same device u bought?
Amarbir is a dealer like others & they need a wealthy business....:))
so this lies are very minute part of their business...

whenever u go for a purchase do a lot of research on that.
bcoz u know very well what happens when a person goes for a HD TV (1080)
doesnt knw whats HD-Ready & FullHD....

though some dealers r good & tell u the truth...
I buy all my electro stuff from prime & believe that they dont misguide...:cool:

I gave an example on how He use to influence people...it wasn't intended to decide whether Seagate is good or WD...

Prime is far far better than any other online stores in India...I agree..

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^tell amarbir this
"Look buddy it is written on it plays 1080i/p..but practically it is not...
u show me a 1080i/p playback on this..if not then I m cheated"

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wait..wasn't there a big fight in one of the tech forum with amarbir..i think it was few years ago in techenclave or one of the forums..he has a surprisingly horrible reputation for quite many years...never bought anything from them but have surprisingly heard a lot about amarbir...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
wait..wasn't there a big fight in one of the tech forum with amarbir..i think it was few years ago in techenclave or one of the forums..he has a surprisingly horrible reputation for quite many years...never bought anything from them but have surprisingly heard a lot about amarbir...

It is in TE and even he was out of the TE. But i don't know how he made a comeback and etc. Everyone will tell you the horrible experiences dealing with him, but no one dares to give him negative rating, that is how he still in TE.

sygeek

Technomancer
Just complain to consumer court. That will scare the crap out of Amarbir and will surely get your issue resolved.
Personal recommendation, If you have his email/number, message/call him with all the abusive language and curses you can think of and pray that you never see his face again.

1993gregory

Where's my M4A1
Just complain to consumer court. That will scare the crap out of Amarbir and will surely get your issue resolved.
Personal recommendation, If you have his email/number, message/call him with all the abusive language and curses you can think of and pray that you never see his face again.

yes go to consumer court. It will surely work with you.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even The Pristine Note Guy Raised The Price And Nullified The Wooden Stand Offer The Very Day After I Inquired About The Price.

I have similar experience with SMC International and have dumped them since. Regarding Lynx, so far I don't have any unpleasant experience. Its exactly the opposite, in fact.

@static_x

Just send Amarbir a email that you are going to complain to consumer court. That may do the trick.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I doubt that will work. Its not as if he agreed to give you the asus player and gave you the iomega instead. He did a sales pitch on iomega and then you were convinced and bought it. The box clearly states 1080p/i playback. It can work against iomega, but in this case not against amarbir.

Have you emailed to Iomega about this?

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
If it says on box that it plays 1080p/i, it is a case against iomega, not Amarbir. You should have stuck by your decision or even if you wanted to listen to him, you should have first read some reviews of iOmega. You can't expect a shopkeeper to review all his products. But Amarbir does get a little too defensive at times like these. If he were a cool headed person you wouldn't have had these problems. You will have much better luck going against iOmega rather than amarbir.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Amarbir...wow i had a huge fight with that chap....though essentially i never bought a single paisa item from him but he did cheat on one of my friend.

The way he talks after the product is sold,one of these days someone is going to finish him off the street.

OP
static_x

static_x

In the zone
I'm against Amarbir as I expected him to fulfill what he said...He has a big mouth and everybody knows that but he should learn to keep his words...I've dealt with him numerous times and he didn't even cared about the 3 year old business relationship we have...as I told earlier I never buy such stuff without proper research..but it was him whom I trusted as he assured me that in case of any problem he'll help me out and give the replacement...I thought that this guy is genuine and thats why I trusted him but he dissappointed me...

OP
static_x

static_x

In the zone
One more thing about him..
You might have heard him cursing his competitors numerous times....According to him he's the king of Audio products in India..and every now & then he posts on hiw website that he is going to nail his competetiors on pricing and availability issues of certain such products...but when you research a bit on the net you'll find that there are lot of online stores who are selling the same stuff cheaper than him and they really co-operate when you ask them for some discounts..unlike Amarbir who simply shouts "If you like my prices buy it else I've not invited you to buy from me.."
For example when I enquired him about the SHURE SRH 440 headphones..at first he tried to sell me the GRADO which was lying in his shop..but when I insisted he gave the pricing as Rs.5640 + Shipping..for the SHURE one...
but when i researched online and contacted a seller in Delhi he provided the same @ Rs.5000 including shipping...

So my point is that saving Rs 640 might not be the big thing but one should listen to his customers and try be a little co-perative in spite of being rigid..

OP
static_x

static_x

In the zone
@static_x: after this incident u still ask him for quotes.y u r so static on amarbir
Be dynamic man...

ha ha ha..
buddy I've always believed in buiding relationships...but this guy seems to be allergic to that :p
Usually I never speak foul with anyone...and to my surprise when He didn't replied to my mail for 2 weeks since I sent him the stuff back..I mailed him asking about the big prmomises he made when he sold that peice of crap to me..he replied to me that "I need to be little CIVIL in speech"....look buddy who's talking ha :-(
He really dissappointed me ...:-(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm against Amarbir as I expected him to fulfill what he said...He has a big mouth and everybody knows that but he should learn to keep his words...I've dealt with him numerous times and he didn't even cared about the 3 year old business relationship we have...as I told earlier I never buy such stuff without proper research..but it was him whom I trusted as he assured me that in case of any problem he'll help me out and give the replacement...I thought that this guy is genuine and thats why I trusted him but he dissappointed me...

How much that hardware cost? If he is more eager for a meager amount of profit than a 3 year old relationship then he is a loser anyway, to put it VERY POLITELY.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
If you have his email/number, message/call him with all the abusive language and curses you can think of and pray that you never see his face again.

erm i really wouldn't advice u abuse amarbir or lynx because that might work against you,it might make matters worse.Besides it won't help your case.Better idea like some of them suggested is you tell them that u will go to consumer court...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom