[Views] Beware of Lynx-India.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompy

Broken In
i dont agree with amarbir, he said "Dont worry I'm here if anything goes wrong send it to me and i'll take care of it..its just a matter of 85 rupees courier it to me and i'll get it replaced...", so he should do that, not back off n blame the company for it.

atleast he should support him to reach customer center, itz bad seller response. i wont buy from lynx in future if they back off from words like this.

and about " anyways you keep it and feed your kids out of the 8000 bucks i paid you...", yeah i agree thatz a bit harsh but itz the only thing that made you reply to that guy, you know last weapon in hand kinda thing. and i believe he could have said worst than that (going to mother n sister), i would have done that if you responded to me like that. so i guess thatz the fair thing he said to you. and if you see it practically, yeah he is totally true with it, you are feeding your children with those rs. of his. :D

finally to anyone whoz blaming OP that he just showed you the one side of coin, then just suppose yourself in this kinda condition, no one will ever accept their mistake, n he was just fair with that he said "hard words", we all know what hard words mean, noone is kid around here.

@OP thanx for the info man, i was about to order a z68 mobo n haf x from lynx, now i wont do that at any cost.

i hope amarbir is seeing this post.
if you keep acting like this then forget about making your shop the best place ON INTERNET. personally in chandigarh, you can goof up anyone, as they dont have the internet power with them.the damage is done to you man, you made a fool to OP, but you forgot internet is far worse thing than consumer courts, it hits direct on your rep. i believe atleast 10-20 people will divert their mind from shopping with you again. OP is getting his thing or money back but you will never get those customers back. so finally you are at a loss man

LYNX-INDIA = BIG FAIL

i dont agree with amarbir, he said "Dont worry I'm here if anything goes wrong send it to me and i'll take care of it..its just a matter of 85 rupees courier it to me and i'll get it replaced...", so he should do that, not back off n blame the company for it

Well,
Where You there when he purchased it ? .So How Can You Believe It .A Guy Who Can Stoop To a Level Of Saying " You Get It changed Cos i Have Mutilated The Packing And Scratched It " .Why Should I Bother He did That So He Should Rectify That Not Me .Simple Question Is That i Will Not Take A Rs :8250/- Item Back If Its Been Physical Abused My a Customer .Service Centers Are For That Purpose And He Should Take Help From There if He Has done this .If This Was In Prestine Condition i would have replaced it no questions asked .Read My First Reply again To Understand This .

atleast he should support him to reach customer center, itz bad seller response. i wont buy from lynx in future if they back off from words like this.

Great ,
He Had All These Details With Him .He Is Just Trying To Cut a Sorry Sob Story Of His Own Mistakes Of Spoiling The Packing And Scratching The Unit .IF He Was Wanting To Test He Should Have Been More Cautious Of The Packing And Should Have Taken Care Of The Unit .Can youi Buy Such A Unit .If i was at your place i would not have .

and about " anyways you keep it and feed your kids out of the 8000 bucks i paid you...", yeah i agree thatz a bit harsh but itz the only thing that made you reply to that guy, you know last weapon in hand kinda thing. and i believe he could have said worst than that (going to mother n sister), i would have done that if you responded to me like that. so i guess thatz the fair thing he said to you. and if you see it practically, yeah he is totally true with it, you are feeding your children with those rs. of his. :D

Lol ,
Well I did not ask him to send the unit back to me i am not a service center .He is to contact iomega service center . I Am Not Replying Here to defend myself or tell you or anyone to buy from me .He is a dissatisfied customer .He went to the proper channel that is service center and he has got what he wanted a solution and a update ,What more does he want .Well as far as your opinion of even going to the extend of mother and sister well if you are a man then you should try this infront of any person not yapping on the internet .

finally to anyone whoz blaming OP that he just showed you the one side of coin, then just suppose yourself in this kinda condition, no one will ever accept their mistake, n he was just fair with that he said "hard words", we all know what hard words mean, noone is kid around here.

Lol ,
Like you wanted to buy some stuff and assuming you buy then and then start cribbing i was forced to buy .No one can force anyone to buy anything .I did not go to his house took his money out and handed him the material .I sold him what he wanted to purchase .He had a issue with it he approached The right place and got a solution .

i hope amarbir is seeing this post.
if you keep acting like this then forget about making your shop the best place ON INTERNET. personally in chandigarh, you can goof up anyone, as they dont have the internet power with them.the damage is done to you man, you made a fool to OP, but you forgot internet is far worse thing than consumer courts, it hits direct on your rep. i believe atleast 10-20 people will divert their mind from shopping with you again. OP is getting his thing or money back but you will never get those customers back. so finally you are at a loss man

Great ,
I do not claim anything i do everything in a different manner .People like my work they buy stuff off me ,People do not like my work they do not Simple .I Simply Do Not Want Customers Like Him And You lol .BTW 75% Of My Stuff is Sold Out Of Chandigarh .You Are Not Chatting And Cordinating With Me For The Z68 and HafX .Its Mr Abhinav you have been interacting with .I do not handle computer work sinces ages on lynx-india .

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
MODERATOR WARNING:
Guys, please let us keep this between Static_X and Amarbir/Lynx-India/Pompy. It is good that Amarbir replied back for clarifications. We gave our inputs (which suffice) to the OP, so it is better we wait for his input. I AM NOT locking this thread so the OP can post back and/or Amarbir can provide more inputs if he wishes to do so.

Let us be civil and wait.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom