Best Z77 Motherboard

Which one is the Best Z77 Motherboard

• Total voters
OP
mandarpalshikar

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
So is it really a competitor to Maximus V Formula ? or Formula is in another league ?
You have tested Formula and Deluxe yourself, what are your thoughts ? Shall ASRock be given a chance once again? OC formula is whole 4k less than maximus v Formula

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
See...i cant really say for sure..but if you are ready to take the plunge i wont stop ya.
it all boils down to personal preference now....nothing can shake that.

Formula is awesome and upgrading from gene you would definitely like it..as for the deluxe its a complete gaming+entertainment platform..so take whatever suites ur pocket :)
hoping it wont be misquoted -_-

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
P8Z77-V DELUXE is VFM IMO It has Wifi Go! ,Qfan Xpert 2 ,DDR3 RAM speed upto 2800 MHz and other blah blah :rolleyes:

techdabangg

Broken In
According to my hands on experience Asus Maximus V Formula and GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 are the winners. GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 is the most adorable and rock solid Z77 board out there. Truly a Legend.
But I doubt about its release in India though.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
You ought to add ASROCK Z77 Extreme 6 and ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe, followed by Gigabyte's UD3H and UD5H.

Its not always the premium boards are the best, let alone good. Just my 2 cents.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
You ought to add ASROCK Z77 Extreme 6 and ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe, followed by Gigabyte's UD3H and UD5H.

Its not always the premium boards are the best, let alone good. Just my 2 cents.

i think there was some restriction on the no of poll options:)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
According to my hands on experience Asus Maximus V Formula and GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 are the winners. GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 is the most adorable and rock solid Z77 board out there. Truly a Legend.
But I doubt about its release in India though.

Oh, you have hands on experience of UP7?
DO post some pics so all of can see how good the board actually is!!

techdabangg

Broken In
I won't be able to give you the pics since they are copyrighted now. Can't disclose much here. And in any case its now released in India as well -

GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD Z77X-UP7

Top Bottom