Best Windows Vista Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyde

Broken In
The one and only Vishal's Site *www.askvg.com/ was Crowned....The Best Windows Vista Website

More at: *windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windows...s-vista-website-contest-winner-announced.aspx

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Ahhh.....!!!
Website was too good that we people can't resist :p

BTW Congratz

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Hearty Congrats Vishal. You really deserve it.

I remember the days when you started the site, then your efforts and above all, you are always there to help others. Very nice of you.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Party..*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/105large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/104large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/77large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/48large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/45large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/23large.png

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
The Winner will get:
Windows Vista Ultimate 32/64 bit DVD Box Pack,
Free 1 year license of ESET Smart Security Suite,
License of Magic Utilities,
License of MagicTweak,
One year subscription to the Windows Vista Magazine
and a link for 3 months on the WinVistaClub HomePage.

:) :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Vishal Gupta - I do not use Windows Vista, but still your site is very informative to all windows user.
Congrats on your achievement.

I wish someone starts a site dedicated to OSS, which can be termed as the best site for LINUX or else I will have to jump on the wagon to do it. ;) I am far from being called a Linux pro though. :(

Mehul or Praka will fit the bill well.

On the other hand, do OSS guys here know which site is the best for Linux, which covers linux how-to's, distro reviews, troubleshooting etc?

I offer my hearty congratulations to vishal.

But was that even a competition ? I have never seen a site comming even close to vishal's site in terms of quality and content. its like comparing sachin tendulkar to guys from some local middle school cricket team. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom