Best Vista Theme Avalable.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Hi

Can anyone tell me the best theme avalable for free that can make XP look like Vista. I mean everything, Aero, 3D desktop and Glass Windows and all. If there is nothing, at least tell me which one comes the closest.

Aditya

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dunno about a theme which would do that, but there's a Vista Transformation Pack available, you may try that.
*img64.imageshack.us/img64/8273/vista011largerd2.th.png

anandk

Distinguished Member
i think the closest is 'aero style' *i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/th_coolthumb.gif by windows x, for windowsblinds, which i had downloaded from www.wincustomize.com. its now been taken off ! try blue vista plus2 from the same site. u want FREE : then try vista transformation pack, but make sure u create a restore point b4 installing it...

OP
aditya.shevade

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Yeah. I am trying to find a free one. How is Vista Transormation pack? Has anyone got any experience with that? And does it have that sidebar and glass windows like appearance? I heard that it has some problems, that is why I aksed if there is any theme.

Aditya

anandk

Distinguished Member
my xprience with it has not been good. if u wish to try it, create a restorepoint first....

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
You will be better off using Uxtheme patch and Iconpackager or Icontweaker than use Vista Transformation pack.

You must try kol's vista xp msstyle.Its the best I have ever seen.The only thing missing is the round start button. :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Regarding Flip 3D ==
* Minimum ATI Radeon 7200 or nVidia GeForce 2 required. Video cards based on the nVidia TNT2, ATI Rage Pro/128, and Intel Extreme chipsets may work, but are not supported.

Third Eye

gooby pls
aditya.shevade said:
Hi

Can anyone tell me the best theme avalable for free that can make XP look like Vista. I mean everything, Aero, 3D desktop and Glass Windows and all. If there is nothing, at least tell me which one comes the closest.

Aditya

There are too many vista themes with aero available at www.wincustomize.com for Window Blinds.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Kenshin (SamuraiX) :D, is Flip3D heavy on resources, or any difference in boot-up, something like that., coz i also have Intel 915G m/b with GMA900 onboard gfx. & i would like to try it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom