best touch screen fone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
yea.. @ manshahia y do u want a touchscreen only?? In 20k u can get a lot more than these fones

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
moto rockr is an awesome fone ... never been a moto fan after my first fone but after seeing the rockr (stark resemblance to the iphone) and motoming ... well these fones are really very good UI features they are good

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
even rockr has linux and also looks cool ... big screen rectangular unlike the ming which is more circular ...

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
guys i had moto ming...
it had good sound and video quality but battery was not that good...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my friend procured it for 18k ... w/o the wireless headsets ... my fren said they r to be purchased separately for around 2-3k

ashwin_ka

Broken In
;)hey yaar,wait for a while..there is another thread here linked to SE 960i.It looks damn cool and sexy and has all the features to laST ATLEAST 3 years!!!.has both touch-screen and keypad functionality...Wait and u will be rewarded...:)

moh@n

Broken In
The best touch screen phone in the market today is the SE P990i, provided you can live with it's weight. Otherwise the Moto ROKR E6 or else the Moto MING A1200.

Prices are as follows:

1. SE P990i @ 17k

2. Moto ROKR E6 + Normal wired earphones + 1 GB Memory card @ 11,850

3. Moto ROKR E6 + Wireless Headset + 2 GB Memory Card @ 15,350

4. Moto MING A1200 + whatever ships in the box @ 10,500

gcbeldar

In the zone
Hello to all,

How about SE P990i, Pls pass remarks on SE P990i below is the price link.

*www.shopping.indiatimes.com/ism/faces/tiles/product.jsp?productID=1442112&catalogueID=20375666&categoryID=960841&parentCategoryID=&bid=&prc=&sid=&q=&k1=&k2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&k9=&k10=&k11=&k12=

Josan

Gangsta
Bai ,menu nahi lagda k iss samme market wich koi wadia touchscreen phone haiga va ,main allmost sarre hi phone touhscreen phone use kitte hoe va ,7710,6808,p910i,moto rockr,SE p990i .......par ehhna vicho 7710 , p910i throre sahi c par hun ohh puranne ho chukke va ,p990i thora wadhia va ,
baki o2 haige wa par ohhna vich enni software support nahi haigi jinni k saymbian phones di hundi va.
Am also waiting for a good touch screen set .....may b iphone wadhia hove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom