best torrent site for you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhawald

Broken In
Do you know which is the biggest torrent tracker??

it is see attashment(edit)

it contains more torrents indexes than any other tracker
meny few people knew bout it,but now the truth is out
see it for yourself at

links removed as they violate the rules

Last edited:

forever

filth is me
wow, i didnt knew that , and i did manage to find some rare stuff please don't name those sites which serve illegal torrents
nice info buddy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
great site....some really awesome torrents in there, but for some reason it shows that download is forbidden,...:(

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Thanks Man really nice site...*djforum.free.fr/smileysmileysmiley/v2/surprises/surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

Vyasram

The pWnster
@tech_your_future

torrents are not illegal, only downloading copyrighted material from torrents is illegal , so torrent sites indexing illegal torrents are not illegal the same way google and yahoo indexes crack websites

btw, if u wanna snip something, do it properly , u've left a image showing the link to the website in his post

OP
dhawald

dhawald

Broken In
Vyasram said:
@tech_your_future

torrents are not illegal, only downloading copyrighted material from torrents is illegal , so torrent sites indexing illegal torrents are not illegal the same way google and yahoo indexes crack websites

btw, if u wanna snip something, do it properly , u've left a image showing the link to the website in his post

well said
according to the rules www.google.com shud also be blocked as u can search
for even specific application crack there itself.

I put the image in the attachment after they edited my post,
as theoretically there is no link in the image and thus I do not violate any rules.

mayneu

Journeyman
thats an old site buddy..... i have been using it since long time..... its the best site for torrents.... good piece of information for noobs....

overclocker

Journeyman
Hey! Hey! Hey! I want the links which have been removed..I can't check my curiosity.."dissel" or "mayneu" or "dhawald" one of them send me these links lol.. don't forget I m badly in need of these links..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
It's against our forum policies to discuss abt torrent trackers and sites.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom