Best Tablet for reading and watching movies under 16K ?

hugo

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, I want to buy a new tablet under 16k. My main uses for this tablet are reading books and viewing movies. Please suggest me a tablet with the best display and battery back up under 16k. The tabs I'm currently interested in are Nook HD+ and Kindle Fire HD and I can't able to finalise one among this. If there's any other tablet better than these two ( Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2) kindly suggest me that too......

OP
H

hugo

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the suggestion. But Nexus 7 doesn't have micro sd slot and from what I read it's display is not as good as the Nook HD+ . I'm not gonna play any games on this tab, just reading books, comics and watching movies. So which one'll give a better reading and movie experience?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
nexus 7 is good. Nexus 7 2 is even better. Dont know when will nexus 7 2 launch in india.If it is not far, then better wait.

dude1

Journeyman
Thanks for the suggestion. But Nexus 7 doesn't have micro sd slot and from what I read it's display is not as good as the Nook HD+ . I'm not gonna play any games on this tab, just reading books, comics and watching movies. So which one'll give a better reading and movie experience?

Dude get nexus 7 32gb at 15999 on amazon india store and if you're just readind and watching 32gb should be enough. Its really the best 7 inch tab in indian market...

quagmire

Allllright !
Hi guys, I want to buy a new tablet under 16k. My main uses for this tablet are reading books and viewing movies. Please suggest me a tablet with the best display and battery back up under 16k. The tabs I'm currently interested in are Nook HD+ and Kindle Fire HD and I can't able to finalise one among this. If there's any other tablet better than these two ( Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2) kindly suggest me that too......

Nexus 7 (2013) :)

Top Bottom