Best smartphone under 15k.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
ok, thanks guys.. I myself didn't know about cortex A5.. I thought dual core from reputed brands would be good.
But surprisingly none of the reviews reported any issues in the phone. On the other hand, they did comment on the phone not having HD video recording. Now i can understand the reason

Minion

Conversation Architect
Guys,

I have been thinking of buying a phone below 15k and I found Zen ultraphone 701 HD (Released today)
It is quite similar to Micromax canvas HD but zen has 3k less than canvas HD..
I have also thought of buying Nokia lumia 520... because its OS is very smooth and less laggy..
And Micromax canvas doodle a111 is also available for a 12k whch is also a good deal..

So guys help me in buying the phone..

increase your budget by 2k get xperia L.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
There are less possibilities of OP getting L for 17k...

With a little bit of bargaining at local stores, He could get it for 17k. Or by applying some coupon codes.

There are less possibilities of OP getting L for 17k...

With a little bit of bargaining at local stores, He could get it for 17k. Or by applying some coupon codes.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Almost all local shops are selling it for 19k.
Best deal is waiting for an month, Sony will realise it and price it under 18k within June Mid.

In this budget get Galaxy S Advance or Xolo q800 or Lumia 620 is a good VFM

Or you can get Lumia 720 *www.homeshop18.com/nokia-lumia-720-windows-mobile-phone-red/mobiles-accessories/mobiles/product:30533963/cid:3027

Apply GCF4E5P72PS8 that code, and you will get it in 15k,Offer ends in 2 hours

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Almost all local shops are selling it for 19k.
Best deal is waiting for an month, Sony will realise it and price it under 18k within June Mid.

In this budget get Galaxy S Advance or Xolo q800 or Lumia 620 is a good VFM

Or you can get Lumia 720 Online Shopping India - Shop Online for Mobiles, Cameras, Home Appliances ,Books, Jewellery and more from HomeShop18

Apply GCF4E5P72PS8 that code, and you will get it in 15k,Offer ends in 2 hours

Does lumia 720 support games guys ?
And how is Xolo X910 ?
As previous replys said that samsung s advance is vfm but i dont like its look and ui...
Well..Iam a bit concerned about branding guys..so some good looking phones and a bit branded ..
and does that coupon work now>?
Sorry for late reply..
Is there any offer for LG optimus L9..it looks a beast..
thanks..

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Does lumia 720 support games guys ?
And how is Xolo X910 ?
As previous replys said that samsung s advance is vfm but i dont like its look and ui...
Well..Iam a bit concerned about branding guys..so some good looking phones and a bit branded ..
and does that coupon work now>?
Sorry for late reply..
Is there any offer for LG optimus L9..it looks a beast..
thanks..

720 has a number of games but only those that support 512MB devices which rules out a few good ones like temple run (rumored to be coming but still) etc. Whether or not its acceptable, thats for you to decide. The bottom line is that even though over time the games will eventually come to WP, for the time being stay away from WP if gaming is a priority.

L9 is highly recommended by people here :)

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
ok...so I think I need to stay away from Windows.....
l9is awesome but its 18 k..so I need some offers to buy it though....please lemme know any offers available..
so guys suggest me
how is htc desire vc ?

Last edited:

bk1980

Broken In
ok...so I think I need to stay away from Windows.....
l9is awesome but its 18 k..so I need some offers to buy it though....please lemme know any offers available..
so guys suggest me
how is htc desire vc ?

i think u should reconsider windows and go for lumia 620, it fits in ur budget and i think its best phone in the category

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
i think u should reconsider windows and go for lumia 620, it fits in ur budget and i think its best phone in the category

Gaming is a priority for OP, hence he better stay away from WP, no matter how good a device is the 620/520 otherwise.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah,So I will go with android.
I don't need any MMX , XOLO , ZEN and any other desi brands because of their service.
HTC desire VC is good but I don't think It will receive jellybean update.
So Guys suggest me a good phone other than s advance because I didn't like its UI and it looks cheap ( Sammy ).
Galaxy s4 mini is gonna come too..do u guys think its cost will in inside 15k ?
Thanks.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I don't need any MMX , XOLO , ZEN and any other desi brands because of their service.
So Guys suggest me a good phone other than s advance because I didn't like its UI and it looks cheap ( Sammy ).

VC, V, SV etc all have really underpowered processor. if not S Advanced, check Lenovo P770. Other than these 2, there are no news about recent launch so waiting won't help.

Thanks.

S3 mini skipped the Indian territory. my experience says S4 mini won't land here too. and if it does, will be priced at 25k.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Thanks.

S4 Mini Wont come,
Indian Market is for phone like galaxy win,galaxy core in future maybe galaxy grand s4 :lol:

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
VC, V, SV etc all have really underpowered processor. if not S Advanced, check Lenovo P770. Other than these 2, there are no news about recent launch so waiting won't help.

S3 mini skipped the Indian territory. my experience says S4 mini won't land here too. and if it does, will be priced at 25k.

Ok..How is the service of LENOVO.Does it come under branded group?It supports a very large battery which is good..
And any info on deals of l9 or any price slash over l9?

thanks.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ok..How is the service of LENOVO.Does it come under branded group?It supports a very large battery which is good..
And any info on deals of l9 or any price slash over l9?

they have presence everywhere so service shouldn't really be a problem. Yup, Lenovo comes under branded group.

for now price of L9 is same.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
In my opinion the best Android based phone under 15k is the Samsung Galaxy S Advance and best non Android phone is Nokia Lumia 620.

Top Bottom