Best smartphone under 15K.

Dampact

Right off the assembly line
i am in the market for a Smartphone, prefrable android, which is under 15k and it must have a front facing camera. any suggestions.

tkin

Back to school!!
If you upgrade a tad: LG Optimus L9 P765 - LG: Flipkart.com @ 18k will be the best phone under 24k and will provide a massive screen(4.7inch) and awesome hardware.

Now if you are bound to 15k: XOLO X900 - XOLO: Flipkart.com Solid phone but after sales support is cloudy at best.
Then this: Sony Xperia Sola - Sony: Flipkart.com

Also don't get Xperia U, memory is 4GB only, cannot be increased and Lumia 620 with awesome cam and display is coming for 15k as only(rumored).

I'd go for the Lumia 620 if I were you.

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
LG Optimus L9 will be the best option. Don't go for any desi brand, after-sales support is just out of the world ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
You can also consider the Xperia P at 18k.... Though LG L9 will be the best option
Nice phone, and frankly a steal at 19k due to the specs, but its sony, so mega screwup, the 1350mah battery: Sony Xperia P battery life gets tested, 1305mAh found lacking by WhiteMagic screen - GSMArena Blog

Have to carry a charger and a powerpack wherever one goes.

debarshi

Otaku
I know, I have been with this phone since August, and it gives me a fair 14-18h battery life with WIFI constantly on, and moderate usage. I woudnt expect any more from an Android phone....

But I love this phone..... The build quality is awesome, no lags, excellent screen, theres so much to love :)

tkin

Back to school!!
I know, I have been with this phone since August, and it gives me a fair 14-18h battery life with WIFI constantly on, and moderate usage. I woudnt expect any more from an Android phone....

But I love this phone..... The build quality is awesome, no lags, excellent screen, theres so much to love :)
As I said, spec wise its amazing, looks awesome as well(light bar), but that battery :|

Sony has this habit, make a lot of good phones, then except for the flagships screw all others one way or another.

On that note: *blog.gsmarena.com/lg-optimus-l9-battery-test-concludes-find-out-the-detailed-results-inside/ :D :D

Hrishi

NO to Desi-Brands.
Experia U is a no , because of the limited memory and the upgrade issues with ICS.
Experia P is good , if battery is not an issue , but then at same price you can get LG Optimus L9 , which is best IMO under 20k.

Btw , Is your budget flexible ??

diagus

Journeyman
lg optimus l9 at 14950 only for 24 hours at homeshop18 superdeals
damn how can they sell for so low price whats the catch

Top Bottom