Best Refrigerator single door?

shreeux

Movie Buff
I like buy new refrigerator single door with best power consumption.....below 15k...

Pls suggest product name and model no...

sksundram

In the zone
Get LG GL-205KMG5
LG GL-205KMG5 Single Door Refrigerator - 190 Litres, 5 Star Rating, No. 1 in Ice Making - LG Electronics IN

I bought it for 11,400 from Delhi on May 1 though the MRP is 13.5K.

I checked all the refrigerators in single-door category of known brands like LG,Samsung,Whirlpool,Kelvinator, et al and going by the price,looks,features I bought this LG fridge.

Whirlpool was not offering glass shelves under 13K and it would be a joke to buy grilled shelves in today's world. Moreover, this model has a unique flexible rack which came very useful during those harsh summer days here in Delhi. I can say this was the best feature.

All known brands offer the same cooling for normal users. So you can go for any brand but I thought this fridge gave me the best bang for the buck.

PS: IMO Samsung models look the ugliest.

RiteshS

Broken In
Well there are some good models available within your budget, I recently bought refrigerator from Ezone online electronics store with offer price. I would like to recommend you following model;
Whirlpool Refrigerator Icemagic 205 I-Magic 5G Wine Orchid
If you buy it from ezoneonline.in you can save around Rs.1200/- on it.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Which refrigerator best in 2013....with 5 Star rating...good in after sales in service...

Last edited:
Top Bottom