Best Programming Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo_hit4u

Broken In
I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PROGRAMMING C,C++ BOOK OR TEXT EXCEPT ONLINE EBOOKS.Books not for beginners but one step ahead of them.if u know it then share this info

go4saket

For C, refer "Let Us C" by Yashwant Kanitkar. Along with this, also refer "Pointers in C" and "Exploring C", again by Yashwant Kanitkar.

For C++, the best book available is "Object Oriented Programming In Turbo C++" by Robert Lafore.

busyanuj

In the zone
nothing beats Robert Lafore if you intend to straighten out your fundas of C++. you could consult some other book if you intend to concentrate on Data Structures and you're already adept in C++.

mukul

Journeyman
man...none of others beat this one.....c++ Programming language....by bjarne stroutstrup......pretty gud level ...need to know basics of c++...gud one to complete ur knowledge.

Official Techie

In the zone
mukul said:
man...none of others beat this one.....c++ Programming language....by bjarne stroutstrup......pretty gud level ...need to know basics of c++...gud one to complete ur knowledge.

how can any book beat it coz the book is by the creator himself

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
mukul. I went through that book in my bca 1st year 5 years ago. I sure does rock and is interesting and useful. I would say mohit, go for it.

martian

Broken In
The C++ Programming language by Bjarne Stroutstrup is Da Best! Believe me dear Earthling, you wont regret!

All Computer related books; Graphic Design, Novels & Comics, Magazines, Self Improvement & Health Medical, Science & Engineering books, Tech tips and tricks, Humor . Quick register ...

www.pinlive.com

============================================
1 GB Space, 10 GB Bandwith, Domain Name, Unlimited subdomains and FTP accounts, Ready to use 40+ Scripts(Forums, Shopping carts etc.) @ Rs.1500 or $40 Only

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Go for 'The C++ Programming Language' by Bjarne Stroutsrup. It's for advanced
C++ programmers by the creator himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom