Best phone in between price tag of Rs.8k to Rs.13k

Nerevarine

Incarnate
what u all think about oneplus one will it be coming to india and at what price range thnx for update to all i think i would wait if that going to happen in q3. Any phone showcased or leaked reports about storm of phones

even if it does, its not recommended that you buy it mainly because there is non existent warranty service for it..if the phone cracks or goes kaput thats a 23k down the drain

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
if you are comparing same architecture then performance will be exactly same.
like i said before don't generalize like this compare chip to chip... a 17-20k phone with snapdragon will give you 1.2-1.4 ghz Cortex A7 quad cores with Adreno 305 .. a mediatek will give you 2 ghz octa core with Mali T760

here mediatek crushes Snapdragon Badly both in CPU and GPU .. so don't generalize .. do a proper chip to chip comparison, architecture , Clock speed , variant ..

the upcoming Mediatek 6732/6752 ( cortex A53 variants )are already more powerful than upcoming Snapdragon (410 )

you are so wrong here .. 64 bit will start exploding the market from august/september.. and they will spread rapidly because they will be starting at 8-9k price points..

and no, older applications will not loose functionality because these 64 bits cpu are also 32 bit compatible..

you are so misled, google whatever u just posted

OP
H

hardyhacker007

Broken In
Can u gave me details about 64-bit phones or link to it..... I googled and found that 64-bit phones would be coming in christmas s this correct or old news and also i found no details regarding that topic

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Can u gave me details about 64-bit phones or link to it..... I googled and found that 64-bit phones would be coming in christmas s this correct or old news and also i found no details regarding that topic

which link to phones ? there have not been any announcements/leaks regarding phones yet ..

We estimate the launch time by the information given by CHipmakers like Qualcomm and mediatek.. as only SOC is the maor part of the phone rest everything Stays the same.. all they need to do is swap the SOC from old Design of a phone with the new phone .. give it a new name and the phone is ready..

first the SOC are announced and after sampling( shipping to manufacturers like samsung,lg,nokia, chinese vendors ) within 2 months phones are announced..

Snapdragon 410 will be sampled in 1H 2014 that is before june end.. so add 2-3 months and you will see new phone launches in august/september.. by august itself you will see leaks of the new phones with benchmarks and stuff..

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snapdragon_(system_on_chip)

Same is with mediatek their 6732 chip will be sampled by july .. and devices will come up by September its the same schedule every year

Snapdragon 610/615 will be available by christmas but that will be in 20k+ phones.. snapdragon 410 will be in 12-13k phones

mediatek 6732 in 9-15k phones

Last edited:
OP
H

hardyhacker007

Broken In
Thanx rish for the detail. Keep me updated about this and release of phones. I think u also want same type of phone as me in the same price range. Can you tell me about Lenovo A850 and Lenovo A859 and the availibty of Lenovo A850i and Lenovo A850+ when i will be availible in India and at what price? Let me know about this phones and which will be better if later two will be available in the same price range.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Thanx rish for the detail. Keep me updated about this and release of phones. I think u also want same type of phone as me in the same price range. Can you tell me about Lenovo A850 and Lenovo A859 and the availibty of Lenovo A850i and Lenovo A850+ when i will be availible in India and at what price? Let me know about this phones and which will be better if later two will be available in the same price range.

they are based on old 1.3 ghz so they will be launching by next 10-15 days or so.. it will be 12-13k

ohh A850+ is 6592 so it will be launching for 15-16k something

ofcourse 6592 will be much better it will be even better than moto G, or any snapdragon 400 chip in terms of performance , but bad support for mediatek deices as usual

here you go good news mediatek will now be releasing 64 bit chips 1 month early than their previous schedule

*www.phonearena.com/news/MediaTek-t...chips-for-smartphones-by-next-quarter_id55637

The real benefit for waiting for these chips is not 64 bit..
it is 4g + Arm v8 + Gaming performance

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
lenovo has good quality but no official and unnoficial support for their tabs/phones
ive been burned before when my tab didnt get updates beyond 4.0.3 despite being promised to get the update and no hardware limitations, plus it had been in the market for just a month at the time

OP
H

hardyhacker007

Broken In
they are based on old 1.3 ghz so they will be launching by next 10-15 days or so.. it will be 12-13k

ohh A850+ is 6592 so it will be launching for 15-16k something

ofcourse 6592 will be much better it will be even better than moto G, or any snapdragon 400 chip in terms of performance , but bad support for mediatek deices as usual

here you go good news mediatek will now be releasing 64 bit chips 1 month early than their previous schedule

*www.phonearena.com/news/MediaTek-t...chips-for-smartphones-by-next-quarter_id55637

The real benefit for waiting for these chips is not 64 bit..
it is 4g + Arm v8 + Gaming performance

The dollar price of A850+ is around $149 and in many website it is written it will be available in India at around Rs.10000/- and my requirement of phone is same as u mainly internet and gaming.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
The dollar price of A850+ is around $149 and in many website it is written it will be available in India at around Rs.10000/- and my requirement of phone is same as u mainly internet and gaming.

that price would be in china... not here.. i am 100 % sure 6592m will not go to 10,000 rs range especially not from lenovo atleast.. this is a stripped down version of 6592 chipset clocked lower

Lenovo A850 was itslef 16k at launch , so i don't see any reason for it to go less than 15k at launch.. it will be 15k as per my guess..
thats why i am saying don't buy these now.. wait for a few months and directly buy 6732 .. it will be in your price range and will be so much better, also those chips will come with android 4.4 kit kat directly.. here there are no gurantees..

Last edited:
OP
H

hardyhacker007

Broken In
Moto g anyday ,64 bit is a gimmick till proper 64 bit apps come out

It is not about 64-bit even till date there are very less apps which can use more than 2 cores in CPU and Octa Core. Even in PC till date many softwares for pc are 32-bit. But 64-bit started at the release of Intel Pentium IV. It will take time for 64-bit apps to come. But at the rate mobile development is going i think it will not take much time.

- - - Updated - - -

that price would be in china... not here.. i am 100 % sure 6592m will not go to 10,000 rs range especially not from lenovo atleast.. this is a stripped down version of 6592 chipset clocked lower

Lenovo A850 was itslef 16k at launch , so i don't see any reason for it to go less than 15k at launch.. it will be 15k as per my guess..
thats why i am saying don't buy these now.. wait for a few months and directly buy 6732 .. it will be in your price range and will be so much better, also those chips will come with android 4.4 kit kat directly.. here there are no gurantees..

Ya it will be gud to wait. I read the details of Mediatek MT6732. It follows:
1. 64-bit quad-core (1.5GHz) ARM Cortex-A53 processor
2. ARM Mali-T760 GPU
3. Rel. 9, Cat. 4 LTE (FDD & TDD), DC-HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, EDGE
4. Dual-band 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0
5. 13MP image signal-processor
6. H.265 Ultra HD video record & playback

For Mediatek MT6752 it follows:
2. ARM Mali-T760 GPU
7. Mediatek Clear Motion Technology
8. Mediatek MeraVsion Technology

For Sanpdragon 410 IT follows:
1. 64-bit quad-core (1.4GHz) ARM Cortex-A53 processor
2. Adreno 306 GPU
3. Support for fastest global connections and advanced modem technologies—TD-SCDMA, DC-HSPA+ (up to 42Mbps), and 4G LTE speeds up to 150MBp
4. Dual-band 802.11n and 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0
5. 13.5MP image signal-processor, stereoscopic 3D
6. capture and play video at 1080p
7. HD multichannel sound with DTS-HD and Dolby Digital Plus

What do u think about the price of 6752.
And which one is better for gaming and general purpose in our budget.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
my requirement of phone is same as u mainly internet and gaming.

Then wait for Mali T760 GPU in Mediatek 6732 it will kick ass of Adreno 405 which will come in 20k+ phones initially..

+ the Cortex A53 will be much closer to Performance to Krait 200 CPU .. so better quality of cores..

- - - Updated - - -

It is not about 64-bit even till date there are very less apps which can use more than 2 cores in CPU and Octa Core. Even in PC till date many softwares for pc are 32-bit. But 64-bit started at the release of Intel Pentium IV. It will take time for 64-bit apps to come. But at the rate mobile development is going i think it will not take much time.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya it will be gud to wait. I read the details of Mediatek MT6732. It follows:
2. ARM Mali-T760 GPU

For Mediatek MT6752 it follows:
2. ARM Mali-T760 GPU
7. Mediatek Clear Motion Technology
8. Mediatek MeraVsion Technology

For Sanpdragon 410 IT follows:
1. 64-bit quad-core (1.4GHz) ARM Cortex-A53 processor
2. Adreno 306 GPU
3. Support for fastest global connections and advanced modem technologies—TD-SCDMA, DC-HSPA+ (up to 42Mbps), and 4G LTE speeds up to 150MBp
4. Dual-band 802.11n and 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0
5. 13.5MP image signal-processor, stereoscopic 3D
6. capture and play video at 1080p
7. HD multichannel sound with DTS-HD and Dolby Digital Plus

What do u think about the price of 6752.
And which one is better for gaming and general purpose in our budget.

Currently Mali 450 is better than Adreno 305 ..
So expect Adreno 306 to perform same as Mali 450 ( mediatek 6592 )

We don't have the clocks and the number of cores of mali t760 gpu that will be used in both the chips , so estimating it won't be possible.. but to tell you about Mali T760

Mali T760 at full 16 cores is capable of around 300 GFLOPS ( exceeding PS3 and Xbox 360) and should be equal to Tegra K1 which is the most powerful Gpu right now.. Adreno 430 will be weaker than both mali T760, tegra K1

however since we can't estimate how many cores and clocks will mediatek use.. it will easily be better than Adreno 405 ( snapdragon 610 ) thats my guess..

Mediatek 6752 is An Octacore Cortex A53 chip
Mediatek 6732 is a Quad core Cortex A53 Chip

Pricing will be similar to the current chips

Mediatek 6582 = Mediatek 6732 = from 9000 to 15000 Rs phones
Mediatek 6592 = Mediatek 6752 = From 18000 rs to 21000 Rs phones

Snapdragon 410 will arrive in 12000 - 20000 Rs
Snapdragon 610 in 22000-27000 Rs phones
Snapdragon 615 in 30000 rs phones range
Snapdragon 805 in Flagship phones 45000 rs phones

Mediatek 6732 all the way.. I hope they improve their driver support this time

Last edited:
OP
H

hardyhacker007

Broken In
I think no. of cores in the GPU will be depend upon the price of the phones. By the way in today's date which is the most powerful GPU under Rs.13k and which company is best in making mobile GPU and what about GPU in Tegra SOC's the leader in Desktop and Workstation graphics. I hadn't much heard about Tegra devices performance.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
I think no. of cores in the GPU will be depend upon the price of the phones. By the way in today's date which is the most powerful GPU under Rs.13k and which company is best in making mobile GPU and what about GPU in Tegra SOC's the leader in Desktop and Workstation graphics. I hadn't much heard about Tegra devices performance.

right now under 13k most powerful gpu is Adreno 305 can be found as low as 7k in lumia 520 and xperia E1 .. and even comes at a ridiculous pricing of 25000 rs as well..( t2 ultra, desire 816 )

forget nvidia they are not interested in budget phones and esecially not in india.. in tab you can buy a tegra 4 tablet for 16k

OP
H

hardyhacker007

Broken In
Does anyone heard about phonbloks it is my dream project by google... Just google and look at that if ir become reality all the problems related to phone will be solved. What is the gaming review of xperia E1 and any other phone at this price range with this type of powerful graphics card and good gaming capability?? Many of my friend asking me this question. Some of them don't want to wait. Give your the suggestions. They will mostly be playing Dead Trigger 2, Dead Space, Asohalt 8, NFS Most Wanted, GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas means gaming need is like me.

- - - Updated - - -

right now under 13k most powerful gpu is Adreno 305 can be found as low as 7k in lumia 520 and xperia E1 .. and even comes at a ridiculous pricing of 25000 rs as well..( t2 ultra, desire 816 )

forget nvidia they are not interested in budget phones and esecially not in india.. in tab you can buy a tegra 4 tablet for 16k

Ya I think that nvidia is not much interested in mobile market. And about Adreno in xperia e1 does it differs from t2 ultra by any means like no. of cores, processor speed etc.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Does anyone heard about phonbloks it is my dream project by google... Just google and look at that if ir become reality all the problems related to phone will be solved. What is the gaming review of xperia E1 and any other phone at this price range with this type of powerful graphics card and good gaming capability?? Many of my friend asking me this question. Some of them don't want to wait. Give your the suggestions. They will mostly be playing Dead Trigger 2, Dead Space, Asohalt 8, NFS Most Wanted, GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas means gaming need is like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya I think that nvidia is not much interested in mobile market. And about Adreno in xperia e1 does it differs from t2 ultra by any means like no. of cores, processor speed etc.

no the gpu is same but xperia e1 is having less ram so sometimes it will force close heavy games..
adreno 305 + 1 gb ram is needed along with good internal storage or prepare to root..

cheapest option is xperia M ( root required ) , Moto G but 8 gb will be pain so go only for 16gb ,

Nokia lumia 525 is the cheapest at Rs 8-9000 , but it is windows phone i am not sure if all games are available on windows phone and which one costs how much :p. please google it

game22

Broken In
Moto G seems to be the best option for you. You could also check out XOLO Q1100. Even that one is equally good!

Top Bottom