10.x k yaar...
No i got some good deal,
i bought it for 8.7 K with 64 MB Memory card :D
what is the speed of EDGE?
GPRSis 115kbps i think.:confused:

Last edited:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ with GPRS class 10 u can get maximum 48-56kbps...with EDGE u can get 236 kbps(theoritically maximum but you can get easily 170-180kbps)..... but if your area supports EDGE only then u can buy a EDGE phone.... if your area is has no EDGE then you will get maximum GPRS speed ie 48-56kbps

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
K750i is passe now, the market for GPRS & MMS is upon us now. Cos the free lifetime incoming, 2 years incoming etc plan market is saturated.

Next competition point in the new academic session (cos students use the maximum mobile phones) will be the battle ground for MMS & GPRS Services. So make sure u get a phone with EDGE, cos the competition ground for EDGE will come in the indian market only after March 2008 or so....it will take sometime for GPRS to be widely acceptable

A better option W810i but it's out of your budget, Camera isn't everything for everyone, do give a look at Nokia 5500

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
thot i'd share it wid u:
me had been to grey market, saw hpm-70 for just rs.220!!! compared wid original packaging i cud find no difference at all!! not a slightest difference! so that made me believe that its original. but i cudn't test it as it was completely sealed!

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
infra_red_dude said:
thot i'd share it wid u:
me had been to grey market, saw hpm-70 for just rs.220!!! compared wid original packaging i cud find no difference at all!! not a slightest difference! so that made me believe that its original. but i cudn't test it as it was completely sealed!

There is 3 quality in Chepo HPM-70

@ C quality=225/ +
@ B quality=300/+
@ A Quality=400 (+/-25) (I test same but not happy with Bass and Sound Out Put:()

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
220 is definitely worth a try man....

Hi pathiks,

do you have any testing experience with this, as my dealer may not ready to allow test as I already test 5 with him (black one with Rs.400/- other models he do not have but ready to bring for me) :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah get one for 220..... then plug in any headphone in the 3.5mm socket.. 220 man.. who cares.. just use... dun like it throw away!!! but keep the bottom part wid u so that u can plug it in anywhere!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom