Best phone around 25K

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Xperia z glass back cracked on it's own?! - Support forum

- - - Updated - - -

more prominent with Z but read it somewhere that it is same with ZL but more people have bought the Z.

sujoyp

Grand Master
soo you mean if Z have the defect its obvious ZL have the same issue ....thats soo wrong :x

@seamon neither ZL is bigger then ZR nor I have heard about any screen cracking issue in ZL

ZL is perfectly good handset...the only issue people may face is screen viewing angle ...and no other issue ...its specs are better then ZR

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
soo you mean if Z have the defect its obvious ZL have the same issue ....thats soo wrong :x

@seamon neither ZL is bigger then ZR nor I have heard about any screen cracking issue in ZL

ZL is perfectly good handset...the only issue people may face is screen viewing angle ...and no other issue ...its specs are better then ZR

I read somewhere that the screen cracking issue is present in ZL too but can't find it now. If one is careful then he need not heed this.
Specs are almost same except bigger screen, 1920x1080, better front camera and IR controller at the cost of water resistance.

- - - Updated - - -

It's wiser to wait for newer models which are just around the corner.

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
yaah those and
ZL have confirmed kitkat not ZR
ZL have 16 GB internal ZR have 8GB

yea I missed that, ik it sucks even SP has confirmed kitkat. Anyways the xda devs will probably make a custom Kitkat based on official one. I already tried the Beanstalk 4.4.2 version.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
What's the need? It's audible loud and besides increasing it too much may result in ear damage.

the volume levels are very bad bro.. in a quite environment it might be ok but if you are in traffic or outside in noisy places like metros,buses you won't be able to hear your song at all .. especially if your earphones does not have good noise cancellation..

- - - Updated - - -

You should stick to Nokia offering if telephony is what you need and if you already loved your E6 (or else there are many Android alternatives as well)

I doubt XSP will get S800 instead it might be an S600 or maybe an entry level S800 (that's a great jump imo)

I didn't know that XDA already has a fix for that

Randomuser Says that it will have a snapdragon 800..

also it sounds right because there is no new snapdragon 600 cpu .. all have been discontinued so possibility of snapdragon 600 is next to nil..

qualcomm didn't announce any new snapdragon 600, generally chips are announced 3-4 months before it is seen in mobiles, so as to let OEM know that they have a new product..

there is only a 0.1 % chance that snapdragon might announce new snapdragon 600 parts at MWC but i don't see it happening.. they can simply price snapdragon 800 a little cheaper

yes XDA has a fix , there are 2 types of general fixes 1 which requires editing build file.., second through an app like unlock volume + .. some devices work with 1st some with 2nd

Last edited:

Puneet247

Broken In
beside the viewing angle problem Xperia Zl is the best till now u can get in 25k bracket i.e for around 23.5-24.5k. In comparison to ZR u will get 5 inch 1080p in same form factor + micro sd slot. And IR blaster which zr lacks(it became the deal breaker for me)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
When I bought it, it was at 28k. I was trying for ZL but couldn't fit it in budget(cost was 32k). My "true" planned budget was 15k :lol:.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
beside the viewing angle problem Xperia Zl is the best till now u can get in 25k bracket i.e for around 23.5-24.5k. In comparison to ZR u will get 5 inch 1080p in same form factor + micro sd slot. And IR blaster which zr lacks(it became the deal breaker for me)

ZR has MicroSD slot.

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
there is only a 0.1 % chance that snapdragon might announce new snapdragon 600 parts at MWC but i don't see it happening.. they can simply price snapdragon 800 a little cheaper

S800 deserves a wait in that case, especially if XSP gets an upgrade like that. Under 20k it was the best budget gamer device imo

@OP you can get optimus G E975 from snapdeal @ 24k. Much better.

How is the blue colour though ? I've never spotted one in a review. Only blacks and whites. Never knew just a difference in colour would amount to differences in cost. (for example a black ZR costs more than its white cousin)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
S800 deserves a wait in that case, especially if XSP gets an upgrade like that. Under 20k it was the best budget gamer device imo

How is the blue colour though ? I've never spotted one in a review. Only blacks and whites. Never knew just a difference in colour would amount to differences in cost. (for example a black ZR costs more than its white cousin)

It costs the same in a store.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

well I also never seen any blue color... but that really does not matter mate...

rish1

Cyborg Agent

if it gets S800 it won't be priced at less than 25k .. the original xperia Sp also launched at 27k ..( i also forgot about it initially )

Top Bottom