Best Performing Laptop from UK (50k INR)

abhishekmaha

Broken In
One of my relatives is coming over to India from London on August 18th and is willing to buy a laptop for me from there...I was going to go for the Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN here in India so far:|:|...Which laptop would be best bought from the UK for a budget of about 50k??

I will be using this laptop entirely for gaming...not video editing, not professional statistical tools, nothing else,...:-D:-D

Please suggest any good laptop in this price level...

I would like a 14-15 inch screen laptop with above 900p resolution matte (pref.)screen...If I could get a graphics card better than the 650m, then I would be extremely interested in whatever configuration is present...Please reply!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Please don't suggest an Xbox or a PS3, I don't have a TV or any compatible monitor...

rider

as Kratos
I don't think UK models of samsung np550 have 900p screen, it would be normal 768p.

UK is not good place to buy laptop
1 pound is equal to 87 rupees.

rider

as Kratos
ideapad y580 core-i7 and 1080p model is of 1000 pounds = 87k INR

core-i5 model with 768p screen would cost 850 pounds = 74k without warranty in india, I don't think its worth it. For the budget of 50k get samsung laptop from india.

aroraanant

Explorer
I won't suggest you to get a laptop from UK considering that 1Pound is around 87 rupees.
And also you have to see as very few brands will offer you international warranty so that will also be an issue, its better you buy it from here only.

Top Bottom