best PDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
which is the best PDA in the range of 15k?
i want good performance and the features. i dont bother about the camera quality. pls suggest me one good choice with the best features in it. i dont go by the brand also.....

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hmm... HTC touch is good, but its above 18k..

I recommended P990i, coz it has a very good PDA functionality and it has a very good huge touch screen!.. choice is urs

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
thanks... but iwill go for nokia e61i. because of good software support, battery backup and wide screen and more over its nokia and the cost is also not huge... thanks for ur simple and effective tips.... take care

hash!!

________
i have a dopod D600 aka HTC P3400... nice battery life, wm5, nice bright screen, good sound... only downer is that its got a dumb 200mhz TI processor and no wifi... and its prices fell recently, so i'l vote for it...

and the p990i has a screen smaller than the p910i... the p910i had a flip keyboard, and a huge screen... the p990i has built in keypad under the screen as well as a flip keyboard... and its pretty bulky too... and lastly, you'l go crazy lookin for apps for its os... but yeah, it comes with a whole lotta features, thats the only advantage i guess...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom