best pci soundcard around rs 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

jit_devil2

Broken In
hey can any1 guide me as whts da best pci soundcard around rs 4k...................i was thinkin of buying the asus xonar dx but..........its pcie i guess and as my mobo has only 1 pcie slot i m saving dat fr a gfx card which i wil buy later on..

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
get the Xonar DX itself, it uses the PCI-E x1 slot, not the PCI-E x16 slot used by ur grfx card. Look on ur mobo, there will a small pci-e slot between the other PCI slots...dats the pci-e x1 slot.

Last edited:

surinder

Tech addict
4.5K best soundcard for the price plus giving you a free pci slot for other components by using mobo's pci-e x1 slot.

OP
jit_devil2

jit_devil2

Broken In
ny1 knos if asus xonar d1 is available n ds it cost ny less...............n is dre any major difrnc btwn d1 and dx excpt fr da reqrd slot

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Do you mind writing properly. People have no idea what you have written and its not everyone knows spanish. Seriously think about it, you have a standard size keyboard infront of you but you prefer saving a quarter of a second just to type properly. Don't you think it is pretty bad since we are well educated as far as english is concerned but we don't seem to care a damn >_<.
You will have to use a floppy power connector on the card assuming that's what you are trying to ask. A floppy-to-molex connector is supplied with the card. Dont expect any electronic item's price to be lower than the standard market price, unless its smuggled inside the country (because of which you will not get warranty and a proper bill- rather a challan) or its a second hand being sold as new.

OP
jit_devil2

jit_devil2

Broken In
^^ Do you mind writing properly. People have no idea what you have written and its not everyone knows spanish. Seriously think about it, you have a standard size keyboard infront of you but you prefer saving a quarter of a second just to type properly. Don't you think it is pretty bad since we are well educated as far as english is concerned but we don't seem to care a damn >_<.
You will have to use a floppy power connector on the card assuming that's what you are trying to ask. A floppy-to-molex connector is supplied with the card. Dont expect any electronic item's price to be lower than the standard market price, unless its smuggled inside the country (because of which you will not get warranty and a proper bill- rather a challan) or its a second hand being sold as new.

sorry for my writing style.too much USAGE OF SHORT MESSAGING SERVICE HAVE RUINED my English i guess.the above two gentlemen before you seemed to understand me perfectly so i didn't notice my deficiency.thank u for pointing it out to me.and i think u hav not understood what i was trying to ask...............as far as my noob knowledge goes the asus xonar has 4 models asus xonar d1,asus xonar d2,asus xonar dx,asus xonar d2x.........asus xonar d1 and d2 are the pci flavor of the card whereas the dx and d2x are the pcie versions of these.................i know from the kind assistance of the lovely people in thinkdigit that asus xonar dx costs 4.3-4.5 ks.i was just humbly asking if the asus xonar d1 is less pricey than the dx..................and is there any performance difference between the d1 and dx apart from the fact that they use 2 different types of slots

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
which speaker set do u hav?, these 4k sound cards are only worth if u have high end speakers

OP
jit_devil2

jit_devil2

Broken In
not too high end.................logitech x-540.....
p.s. am getting a 2nd hand creative audigy 2 zs platinum with external bay for around 2.5ks.....................is it worth it???

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
as far as my noob knowledge goes the asus xonar has 4 models asus xonar d1,asus xonar d2,asus xonar dx,asus xonar d2x. asus xonar d1 and d2 are the pci flavor of the card whereas the dx and d2x are the pcie versions of these. i know from the kind assistance of the lovely people in thinkdigit that asus xonar dx costs 4.3-4.5 ks.i was just humbly asking if the asus xonar d1 is less pricey than the dx and is there any performance difference between the d1 and dx apart from the fact that they use 2 different types of slots
Which speakers?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Does the second hand sound card have some amount of manufacturer's warranty left and they have vista drivers? If so, save the money and buy creative audigy 2 zs platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom