Best of both- Galaxy Grand Duos or Galaxy S2?

pratheeshps

Journeyman
I am looking for an android smart phone under 23k.I am zeroing in for Galaxy Grand Duos but my friend is offering Galaxy S2 at Rs.18000 with bill &1 Year warranty .I read abt S2 getting an Official JB update...

What do you suggest?

Should I go for S2 or Grand or any other model?

Welcoming all suggestions...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
S2 at 18k is an AWESOME deal.. but please confirm before buying that phone as it may NOT have manufacturer's warranty but dealer warranty.. If so, then avoid it at all costs..

tkin

Back to school!!
Galaxy SII at 18k with bill and one year mfg warranty in India? Why are you even here, go for it, go go go, and come back with some pics.

If its seller warranty stay away, unless you trust your friend enough to risk 18k over it.

OP
P

pratheeshps

Journeyman
Galaxy SII at 18k with bill and one year mfg warranty in India? Why are you even here, go for it, go go go, and come back with some pics.

If its seller warranty stay away, unless you trust your friend enough to risk 18k over it.

I am asking because Galaxy Grand is a new model while S2 is 2 years old..What do you think?

sony xperia sl and optimus l9 is good alternative for s2.

I prefer not to go for LG because the brand has a bad reputation ...Sony Xperia SL is a viable option but dont know abt the after-sales support of Sony...

Do you think that S2 is better than Xperia SL,in terms of peerformance & after-sales support?

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
^^xperia sl has some advantage over s2 like better screen better camera etc.sl is playstation certified And service of sony is good...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I am asking because Galaxy Grand is a new model while S2 is 2 years old..What do you think?

sometimes old is gold. sometimes.

I prefer not to go for LG because the brand has had a bad reputation ...Sony Xperia SL is a viable option but dont know abt the after-sales support of Sony...

corrected. LG has came a long way now and L9 is better than any sub 20k mobiles.

Do you think that S2 is better than Xperia SL,in terms of peerformance & after-sales support?

both S2 & SL are fine at their respective pricepoint. But at the same price, its SL anyday.

Top Bottom