best---Nokia 6070 or Moto W375

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Take motorola L6i, have all features that is in 6070 and also have 10mb shared memory..... Price is near around same.....

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Since you need FM and you love Motorola looks take a look at L6i. Its slim sexy, got a FM, got 10MB shared memory, MP3 support(10MB and MP3, hmm.), VGA cam also.

W375 is also a good option. But I think W220 looks andcolor combination was better. So go for L6i.

OP
anurodhjindal

anurodhjindal

Broken In
but don't u think that Moto W375 or W220 looks is better than L6i. and the main advantage is FLIP which makes moto more sexy.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
What you mainly needs man? Feature or style.... First make it clear.... And L6i is much better than 6070 in terms of feature and style both....

OP
anurodhjindal

anurodhjindal

Broken In
i want both feature and style...if u invest any amount u have to think all the factors....
L7 is a good option but its out of my budget...i want within 6K

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Then L6i is good for you..... Samsung e250 is also good looking with lots of features, but its slightly out of your budget....

OP
anurodhjindal

anurodhjindal

Broken In
tell me one more thing ..the FM quality of Nokia 6070 is better than W375 or not. In nokia 6070 the FM is stereo as its mentioned in site.

K

krazyfrog

Sound quality of Motorola phones is always higher than Nokia and they also provide higher quality headphones. 6070 is not bad though.

OP
anurodhjindal

anurodhjindal

Broken In
Actually i have read in some websites...tht in 6070 has stereo ...which gives good quality and nothing is mentioned for W375 so there might be normal FM.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
6070 has stereo FM but nokia gives mono ear phone with it.... That means if you want to listen stereo FM then you have to buy a separate ear phone from market....:)

K

krazyfrog

W375 does have stereo fm and comes with a stereo headset. Sound quality is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom