best nfs game?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrous

Broken In
This question is totally subjective. I loved and worshipped every single NFS variant. NFS kept evolving for the bettter right from the start.

sam_1710

Youngling
hmmm... seems like someone has digged out a one year old thread!!! :) ...!!

well anyway, my favorite NFS game is NFS MW ... waiting for CARBON's release!!!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
The Best NFS Title yet is undoubtly Need For Speed : Porsche Unleashed.

No other NFS Title has been able to deliver the level of DETAIL & Various Info. on Upgrade Parts, which the Good Ol' Porsche Unleashed had. :(

==>>Detailed In-Car (cock-pit) view, even the "Turn Indicators" can be switched ON.

& we did lots of Racing :cool: , rather than beatin up some cops :D :D .

:arrow: just one cop in NFS-5 would give us such a hard time :shock:

ramanvemman

Broken In
Definitely Porsche Unleashed

But there's something interestng for
NFS3:HP - Rocked!!!!
NFS4 - Kinda playing RC cars bad!!
NFS5 - Porsche UL
NFS6 - BAAAAAAAAADDD!!! too bloat too bad
NFS7UG - ROCKED!!!
NFSUG2 - NOT AS GOOD AS UG
NFSMW - ROCKS!!!

Find somthing from this.... reply

K

krazyfrog

Most wanted:black edition. Played it on my PS2. Had connected it to my Sony Hi-Fi, so that i can hear the fabulous BMW M3 GTR in all its wicked glory. Can't wait for Carbon.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The day I played NFS Most wanted was the very moment I said to myself that this is the best NFS game ever.I particularly love the dau style racing and heck the motion blur in this game was simply a treat to watch along with the environment.

comrade

foreign return(0)
undoubtedly NFS: Porsche unleashed...
the cockpit/driver seat view which were missing in the later series added real fun to the ver 5 game..
whatever may be the graphics they added to the recent series they all run out & looks like toy game without the reality they provided in 5....

blackleopard92

In the zone
porsche unleased.
I loved almost every single car, the game was presented exceptionally well.u will feel those cars as a part of your body, cry when u have an accident, jump with joy when u won.
no NFS game has given me the same feeling as porsche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom