Best Music Mobile Under 5000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Krazzy how is its performance.
Well, vv
Well, i really needed a mobile so i have to go for it.. :) I have not still bought the mobile just going to buy it tomorrow or so......
But i have consulted my 2-3 friends who use this mobile and they said its pretty good..
Though this mobile costs Rs.5000 but still i think this is the best mobile in nokia under Rs.7000 in performance as well as in sexy look...
P.S.: Nice way of quoting..hehe

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
I bought the pone today. I costs me 5250.00 with regular headphones. I can fit my PC headphones with this one or even my pc speakers.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
The headphones provided are very very poor. They sound nothing in comparison to i Pod headphones.
I am having one piece of sony erection ear plugs in spare. How can I use them with my mobile.

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
hey if brand is not an issue for you then better go for samsung s3310.. much much better than nokia 5130.
I personally bought this @ 4316/- inc taxes. and believe me music quality is far better and louder than nokia's also the earphones provided are of superior quality and can be used as 3.5mm jack .

I personally compared the two phones played same song and also took pictures.. samsung scores best in all areas.
just have a second thought and take a look at samsung s3310 and do compare them..
hope u'll also get in love with it ..

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Well, yesterday i went to buy Nokia 5130 XperssMusic and the vendor suggested me not to buy this phone because they have received alot of complain regarding this mobile that software is not good, mobile hangs too much and blah blah stuff...Is that so toofan???
If so then i will go for Motorola-ZN200
*img.xatakamovil.com/2008/08/motorola-zn200-04.jpg
^looking very cool and sexy...
toofan reply ASAP....

Aspire

Padawan
^^
Nice Image.................... + Express is spelled wrong = :lol:
BTW toofan bought a new handset so it must be difficult to comment on the cons right now.
Wait for a few days??
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I wouldnt recommend this phone as it has just 2MP Camera, just 2 GB expandable memory and it is a slider.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^Its good for basic phones, besides, good photographers like toofan can take awesome shots on a VGA camera, forget 2 megapixels.

Aspire

Padawan
err toofan has bought 5130 but i'm talking to vaibhav who plans to buy motorola
Posted again:
Motorola-ZN200

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I wouldnt recommend this phone as it has just 2MP Camera, just 2 GB expandable memory and it is a slider.
hmm ok..its comfortable with my need but still can u suggest me a better phone within Rs. 5500....anyone from samsung,mortorola,nokia....??? I need to buy it ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom