best multiplayer PC games

digitaltab

In the zone
Hi all,
Please mention the list of those PC games which offer the best multiplayer according to you as I am looking for some of the best multiplayer games on PC.:)
Thanks.

EDIT: preferences: games like BF3, ME3, assassin's creed revelations and the multiplayer modes they offer i am talking about here. no strategy games please.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
MP varies on your preference, there are RTS, FPS TPS etc etc

League of Legends(free) , CS 1.6, BF3 :D , COD series.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BF3 (army shooter)

Tribes Ascend (incredibly fun game and free to play).

gameranand

Living to Play
Please mention your preferences like co-op or not, genre. Try to be more specific while asking questions.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
IIRC you already own BF3 and MP3 !!!

but you didn't play BF3 MP much.. BF3 has given me more than 11 months of entertainment!!!

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Co-op
1. Borderlands
2. Dead Island
3. Left 4 dead
4. F. E. A. R 3
5. Ghost recon future soldier

Others
1. Maxpayne 3
2. Battlefield 3
3. Team fortress
4. Call of duty 4 MW1
5. Bulletstorm

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
IIRC you already own BF3 and MP3 !!!

but you didn't play BF3 MP much.. BF3 has given me more than 11 months of entertainment!!!

yea actually it used to crash every time back there in January when i played bf3 multiplayer, may be due to my weak CPU config,. so i didn't played that.

and max payne 3 i am going to try in next few weeks, currently playing single player.

though i am playing me3 multiplayer at present, and i enjoyed ac revelations but my system got a windows format so didn't reinstalled that again, about to install and play that one too...

Top Bottom