Best multiplayer games

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Guys plz sugest me sm gud multiplayer games which i can play through lan betwen 2 cmputers.waitng 4 replies.

DiCsA

Broken In
For only two people ?

One of the best one is Swat 4 + add-on.
You also have the FPS with bots like Unreal or Quake Wars.
After that all the strategy games are good to play at 2: Supreme Commander, Company of Heroes, Dawn of War + add-on.
And the racing games like Trackmania, Richard Burn Rally or GTR.

Enjoy

DiCsA

Broken In
sam9s said:
I dont know if you like strategy, games but if you do nothing can beat AOE II or Commandos on lan. For racing games NFS or Motoracer is the way to go and for some bang! bang ! Unreal Tornament I,II,III or Quake III or Quake Wars........which is your Genre

AoE2 was pretty good in 1999 but nowadays the gameplay is totally deprecated ;).

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Strategy - AoE Conquerors
Racing - NFS MW [RoadRash is still fun, but poor graphics]
Shooting - Counter Strike
Shooting Rage - Unreal Tournament / Quake

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Anyone tried Warrock yet? Its a free 2 play multiplayer online shooting game. Guess what, they have got a server in India too, so lag wont be an issue.

neerajkumar_4

Journeyman
cool_techie_tvm said:
Anyone tried Warrock yet? Its a free 2 play multiplayer online shooting game. Guess what, they have got a server in India too, so lag wont be an issue.
i heard that sucks... i have it though.. didnt play it :p

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Ve u tried gta sa multiplayer guys.any1 tried nba live 2006 on lan.

Last edited:

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
neerajkumar_4 said:
i heard that sucks... i have it though.. didnt play it :p
Give it a try, dont fall for rumors. Dont expect CS stuff. Yet its kinda refreshing. Yep u need to have min upload of 256kbps inorder to get decent gameplay, else u might lag like hell and ultimately kicked out from the server ;)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Then quit asking it. See the a m o u n t of your posts with the same query. ^%#&$ If it ain't supported it ain't supported. Live with that.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
sam9s said:
I dont know if you like strategy, games but if you do nothing can beat AOE II or Commandos on lan. For racing games NFS or Motoracer is the way to go and for some bang! bang ! Unreal Tornament I,II,III or Quake III or Quake Wars........which is your Genre
I'd prefer Burnout Revenge or Burnout Dominator over the latest NFS game any day.

And burnout is wicked fun when playing with two friends(split screen) or on Xbox Live !

NFS has lost it(after underground).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom