Best Motherboard for C2D E 6300, 6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainit

Journeyman
Hello Everyone!!!

Friends I want to know Best CPU & Motherboard combination so that i can get best performance.

CPU i m going to purchase can be anyone of these - Intel C2D E4300 or 6300 or 6600.

So guys can u pls help me in selection of Best Motherboard. It should be below 10000 Rs.

Thanks

sakumar79

Technomancer
Rather than E4300 or 6300, I think you should go for the newer E6420... Regarding best motherboard, plz confirm if you will need good onboard gfx or not (which will depend on whether you are into gaming, etc and whether you are purchasing separate gfx card) because that will affect what you can get in the given budget...

Arun

cooldip10

In the zone
^^ Hey, The same thing I also want to know.

I will install a PCIe gfx card. SO what will be the option then? Due to budget constraints I have to settle for CD2 6300.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Well, with onboard grafix,sadly there isnt much choice other than G965 based boards.

As for boards without onboard grafix,there are many choices,if the price range is known, it would be easier to recommend.

OP
S

sainit

Journeyman
sakumar, I dont want an onboard gfx Motherboard. So tell me some good name with very good configuration. My budget is upto 10000.

if u can then pls also give name with onboard gfx motherboard.

how about Nvidia 680i SLI and what r the price for same.

thanks

Sakumar79 BTW what is the difference Between E6300 & E6420 and what r the price for E6420.

thanks

Last edited:

morpheusv6

Journeyman
I am also thinking of upgrading my system to Intel Core 2 Duo E6600. Already have Nvidia 7600 GT GPU.
Please suggest a good motherboard (overclocking support) for Below Rs.9000 range.
Also, is DDR2 800 2 GB stick available in the Indian market? If so what is the pricing?

darklord

Cyborg Agent
If 10k is the budget then you can think of going for Asus P5B Deluxe or else XFX 680i LT based mobos avlbl for around 9k.

My choice would be P5B Deluxe though.

680i SLI based boards arent cheap and cost in the range of 13-15k.

Nvidia 650i SLI based boards are also a good choice at around 8-9k and clock well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom