Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zotac

• Other

• Total voters

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have been a Gigabyte user for long time and never bought any other brands.
So, I have a query regarding other brands (I can consider the one I will find in future upgrades)

Which brands is the most reliable in Quality and RMA process (important)

I know that every manufacturer talks about various features there mobo has.

So, as per your experience please vote and post. :)

quicky008

Technomancer
personally i think asus mobos are pretty decent,although i don't have any experience with their RMA process.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Even I heard good things about ASUS, so do you think they are having good quality components (capacitors, chips etc) and have longer life ?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Honestly, I would never recommend buying any component based on brand name alone. All brands have the ability to make good SKUs, but somethings they manage to screw it up. Once upon a time, most of the mid t high-end motherboard designs feel as if nobody bothered to put inside the case and see if the layout was fine. Some even have BIOS/Driver issues, a reputation for prematurely failing, etc. Once upon a time, Asus RMA reputation was very bad. So was Gigabyte. Old gen AM3+ BIOSTAR motherboards were fairly recommended as well but had service issues. ASROCK lower end had reliability issues. MSI, too.

Don't buy with eyes closed!

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Gigabyte has good reliability but their utilities are designed very badly...I have around 7 Gigabyte boards.
had to RMA/DOA my second GIGABYTE board due to hardware issue... after that no issues..
recently got 2 MSI boards for the first time and was surprised with with the bios as well as the windows utilities provided...installed in UEFI mode and now MSI logo appears instead of Windows when booting up pc..can't comment on reliability..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gigabyte has good reliability but their utilities are designed very badly...I have around 7 Gigabyte boards.
had to RMA/DOA my second GIGABYTE board due to hardware issue... after that no issues..
recently got 2 MSI boards for the first time and was surprised with with the bios as well as the windows utilities provided...installed in UEFI mode and now MSI logo appears instead of Windows when booting up pc..can't comment on reliability..

Aggressive Marketing ;)

Top Bottom