Best Mobile wanted under 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
no buddy z550i has BT 2.0. the only point where w550i scores over z550i is that its 1.3mp cam is better tweaked for clarity and colour production. compare a pic from those two and you can see. other than that i see no reason why z550i shouldn't satisfy you. not used any other phone mentioned so can't comment on them!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Nokia 3230 OR SE Z550i OR Samsung X700
Have all features what you need.... but heard that Z550i battery backup is not good....

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Tech.Masti said:
Nokia 3230 OR SE Z550i OR Samsung X700
Have all features what you need.... but heard that Z550i battery backup is not good....

Masti,

Are you OK man, u suggest 3230 when all here know How 3230 is, it's pure headach to owner.

Saty Away and NEVER recommend Nokia 3230 to any one, except your ENEMY:D

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Stick said:
Masti,

Are you OK man, u suggest 3230 when all here know How 3230 is, it's pure headach to owner.

Saty Away and NEVER recommend Nokia 3230 to any one, except your ENEMY:D

oye, control your language:eek:
@Stick..... i told if he likes Symbian, because under 8k no other symbian is available... :|

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
nope , w550i is not available anymore and about z550i , my dealer said its voice quality and battery backup is not very good as compared to w550i, also the memory is too low and u have to spend 1000 extra bucks to get a decent memory card. My bro will still wait few more days/weeks to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom