Best Mobile Under 30k !!!!!!!

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES ... cant increase my budget..:(

i have shorlisted 4 phones ...can u guys tell me which has a better display and camera and battery life ( i wont be playing much games in it. i want to use for clicking quality pictures n watching HD videos ).

1) galaxy s4,
2) z1 compact
3) nexus 5
4) Lenovo k900 (plz vote for the best one )

( and no one liked xperia ZL or Galaxy Grand 2 ?????? )

I would still recommend the Nexus 5 beacuse of the top of the line chip-set(much better than the S4) along-with vanilla anroid

I would still recommend the Nexus 5 beacuse of the top of the line chip-set(much better than the S4) along-with vanilla anroid

When your requirements are great display, camera & battery life, Nexus 5 is a poor choice.
It is for those who want performance phone.....

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
When your requirements are great display, camera & battery life, Nexus 5 is a poor choice.
It is for those who want performance phone.....
Are you saying nexus 5 has a bad screen ? , nexus 5 screen has been adopted from LG G2(which is declared by many websites to have the best screen on a mobile phone).You must be one of those fans of amoled's oversaturated and unrealistic colors.Regarding the battery life I believe google will release a fix for that, and according to gsmarena a new kikat update improves the camera as well.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Are you saying nexus 5 has a bad screen ? , nexus 5 screen has been adopted from LG G2(which is declared by many websites to have the best screen on a mobile phone).You must be one of those fans of amoled's oversaturated and unrealistic colors.Regarding the battery life I believe google will release a fix for that, and according to gsmarena a new kikat update improves the camera as well.

Nexus 5 has one of the best displays, agreed.
However, for battery life, your belief may not be good enough. What we suggest to OP is based on the data we have and not based on our belief, sorry. GS4 has a better battery now, period.
Camera has improved after 4.4.2 update, however, still don't think its on par with GS4 camera.
I am not fan-boy of anything, just trying to suggest what is good for OP here.

OP
S

Sreekumar14378

Broken In
thanks again for your replies guys...i was hoping to raise my budget till next month for Lg g2 16GB (D802) .....do u guys think it till would be better a buy from the above choices??
if my plan wont work ... i guess i would be buying s4 ....!!!

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
thanks again for your replies guys...i was hoping to raise my budget till next month for Lg g2 16GB (D802) .....do u guys think it till would be better a buy from the above choices??

G2 has a good camera, brilliant display and great battery back up.
But 16 GB model will have user accessible memory around 12 GB and there is no micro sd slot to expand. Will it be enough for you?
You have the answer :)

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Nexus 5 has one of the best displays, agreed.
However, for battery life, your belief may not be good enough. What we suggest to OP is based on the data we have and not based on our belief, sorry. GS4 has a better battery now, period.
Camera has improved after 4.4.2 update, however, still don't think its on par with GS4 camera.
I am not fan-boy of anything, just trying to suggest what is good for OP here.

"Based on the data we have", different websites have different opinions(I feel Gsmarena is somehow biased towards samsung)

Anyways, according to this data

Nexus 5 review: the best phone $350 can buy

Samsung Galaxy S 4 with Exynos Octa-core: what's different?

Both S4 Exynos variant and Nexus 5 have about the same battery life. The only area where S4 is better is the Camera.

But wrt to the camera one more thing should be taken into consideration, since the N5 uses a Snapdragon 800, google may enable 4K video recording on it in the near future whereas the same cannot be said for S4

- - - Updated - - -

G2 has a good camera, brilliant display and great battery back up.
But 16 GB model will have user accessible memory around 12 GB and there is no micro sd slot to expand. Will it be enough for you?
You have the answer :)

LG G2 is the best android phone money can buy right now, but you may wanna save a little more and get the 32 GB version.

Good decision

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying that !!!
When it comes to main 3 requirements of OP, it fails in 2 req.........

Top Bottom