Best Mobile Brand

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
guys, which is the best Mobile Brand, with Android OS (Customised or stock), in the range of rs 5000-15000. :mrgreen: overall, coz m thinking of buying one..

in terms of Hardware, durability, after sales service, performance, battery, camera etc

also, is it compulsory to fill the given questionnaire? coz me wanted to write my own customised specs for buying a mobile :-?

Questionnaire contains all the important questions which will help us suggest you better

So fill it or do mention all your requirements

tanmayraj

Broken In
guys, which is the best Mobile Brand, with Android OS (Customised or stock), in the range of rs 5000-15000. :mrgreen: overall, coz m thinking of buying one..

in terms of Hardware, durability, after sales service, performance, battery, camera etc

also, is it compulsory to fill the given questionnaire? coz me wanted to write my own customised specs for buying a mobile :-?

As per OS is concern,i will vote for Stock because you get original os experience,no bloatware,better performance.
In terms of hardware it depend on your budget.Generally in 15000 budget Snapdragon 410 is common 2gigs of RAM.In 20-25k Snapdragon 615 and above 30000 its Snapdragon 801/810. Mediatek device are also available(i prefer dragon over media).
Durability is totally depend upon your use.If you want best durable device get Nokia 1100 series device.
After sale of Samsung/Sony are good.I heard Moto is not so good. Htc is also good.No idea about Xiaomi/Honor/Micromax.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Get One plus X.

OP
Pratik Pawar

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
As per OS is concern,i will vote for Stock because you get original os experience,no bloatware,better performance.
In terms of hardware it depend on your budget.Generally in 15000 budget Snapdragon 410 is common 2gigs of RAM.In 20-25k Snapdragon 615 and above 30000 its Snapdragon 801/810. Mediatek device are also available(i prefer dragon over media).
Durability is totally depend upon your use.If you want best durable device get Nokia 1100 series device.
After sale of Samsung/Sony are good.I heard Moto is not so good. Htc is also good.No idea about Xiaomi/Honor/Micromax.

okay, and what about the Graphic card manufacturers in mobiles? Adreno, Mali, anymore? which one is better?

Top Bottom