Best LG IPS Display Monitor in 24” and 27” ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do Let me know if you know of an Online Place in India ?
He has given some links in earlier posts:

*www.amazon.in/Acer-VG240Y-bmiix-FREESYNC-Technology/dp/B07CYJ47JB/

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07WLW8QWN/
Do check this review Very good monitor but think before you buy

*www.amazon.in/Renewed-LG-Borderless-Monitor-Built/dp/B07LD79FZL/ not the renewed model but new condition product.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
He has given some links in earlier posts:

*www.amazon.in/Acer-VG240Y-bmiix-FREESYNC-Technology/dp/B07CYJ47JB/

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07WLW8QWN/
Do check this review Very good monitor but think before you buy

Robot Check not the renewed model but new condition product.

This is what happens when you jump into a middle of a discussion which someone is having with another person, and especially if you have not read what he has said. the result is total confusion.

i was asking him with respect to this model LG 24MP88HV : (24) Virtually Borderless IPS Monitor | LG India

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you checked the links I posted, 3rd one is same model.
1587310654581.png

I also don't understand what's the point of asking about online places for buying in India before even lockdown is lifted, just knowing model no. should be enough for now. As of now there are no indications of any ecomm delivery of electronics happening before at least 3rd May & even after that it may take a few weeks/month for things to normalize.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
Have you checked the links I posted, 3rd one is same model.
View attachment 18967

I also don't understand what's the point of asking about online places for buying in India before even lockdown is lifted, just knowing model no. should be enough for now. As of now there are no indications of any ecomm delivery of electronics happening before at least 3rd May & even after that it may take a few weeks/month for things to normalize.

I dont understand !! Why do you wanna jump into every post that is made here especially when you do not have anything to add. Look I know you are managing the show here but can you please keep off for a while you are way to bugging, with your comments on Lockdown and all, Did I even ask you ? Did I even pay any heed to your inside information on this ?? It is my problem I will figure out when to buy, how to buy and where to buy ? Right now I was just asking for info and place where can i buy !! Do you know about my buying decision ? when I am gonna buy and blah...blah...For all you know I may just be keeping the information ready ! what do you know ? And what do you know I am thinking. So Please give some breathing space here and do not deluge this thread with your extremely extra intelligent comments on lockdown and all that. I can speak to Modi on that if I have to ? oK ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Old thread but 27LGUK850, has type c along with speakers, 2 usb 3.0
Its a breeze to use with my MacBook Pro, just single cable for power delivery (slow), USB kb/mouse. Also has a 3.5 mm jack for audio but I don't use it as its quality isn't same as dac.
Its expensive though and I don't recommend anyone shell out that much for this.

This is what happens when you jump into a middle of a discussion which someone is having with another person, and especially if you have not read what he has said. the result is total confusion.

i was asking him with respect to this model LG 24MP88HV : (24) Virtually Borderless IPS Monitor | LG India
I did say it was being sold for under 14k in amazon once upon a time (now who's not reading everything), but I can't say if it will be available again for same price or not. As I said earlier, that is not a good value monitor for 15k or so. But since you don't want Acer & have 20k to spare, go for that one.

This is an open thread, anyone can comment. Monitor prices are actually good in amazon compared to other PC parts.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
I did say it was being sold for under 14k in amazon once upon a time (now who's not reading everything), but I can't say if it will be available again for same price or not. As I said earlier, that is not a good value monitor for 15k or so. But since you don't want Acer & have 20k to spare, go for that one.

This is an open thread, anyone can comment. Monitor prices are actually good in amazon compared to other PC parts.

Yeah I could have read what was posted earlier but someone had a constant deluge in this thread with his inside information on How Lockdown is going to extend and till when will it go on. So I would have missed it in the process. lol !!

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman

So because of the lockdown I have still not been able to buy anything, and in the mean time I am investigating further on what would be the best bang for my buck, and so I am investigating more models. recently I came across this model from DELL is 24” again an IPS Panel. What do you think about this ?

Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Monitor: U2419HC | Dell India

So between this and the LG which we discussed earlier,

LG 24MP88HV : (24) Virtually Borderless IPS Monitor | LG India

Which one do you think would be a better choice ? Just to begin with, I see the DELL monitor can be used in Portrait, Vertical Mode which the LG Model that I have listed does not, Also I do not think the DELL Monitor has inbuilt Speakers, I may be wrong though. I am not 100% sure. So what do you think ? Between the two which one do you think looks better ?

Last edited:
So because of the lockdown I have still not been able to buy anything, and in the mean time I am investigating further on what would be the best bang for my buck, and so I am investigating more models. recently I came across this model from DELL is 24” again an IPS Panel. What do you think about this ?

Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Monitor: U2419HC | Dell India

So between this and the LG which we discussed earlier,

LG 24MP88HV : (24) Virtually Borderless IPS Monitor | LG India

Which one do you think would be a better choice ? Just to begin with, I see the DELL monitor can be used in Portrait, Vertical Mode which the LG Model that I have listed does not, Also I do not think the DELL Monitor has inbuilt Speakers, I may be wrong though. I am not 100% sure. So what do you think ? Between the two which one do you think looks better ?
Doesn't matter much, none of them are worth 15k, get any of them as they are similar enough. There aren't good budget professional monitors here as I said earlier.

Dell one doesn't have speakers, also what's its price?

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
Doesn't matter much, none of them are worth 15k, get any of them as they are similar enough. There aren't good budget professional monitors here as I said earlier.

Dell one doesn't have speakers, also what's its price?

Dell is 14K and LG is also the same price. A couple of Plus points of Dell though are Adjustable Stand to your height preference. Monitor can be tilted swivel according to your need. The LG Monitor I have read the stand just is very instable. Though I am inclined towards LG Monitor the DELL Model also does not look bad hence was thinking.

Top Bottom